Cho Pat Original Knee StrapCho Pat SKU: CP-**
The Original Cho Pat Knee Strap relieves pain caused by chondromalacia patella, Osgood Schlatter’s Disease, runner’s/jumper’s knee, and arthritis.
The Original Cho Pat Knee Strap dynamically supports the knee as it bends and straightens. As the strap applies pressure on the tendon below the kneecap, the Cho Pat Knee Strap helps guide the kneecap in the groove, improving tracking and assisting in spreading pressure uniformly over the surface area to provide knee pain relief. For over 30 years, medical professionals have trusted this knee strap to alleviate pain caused by chondromalacia patella, Osgood Schlatter’s Disease, runner’s/jumper’s knee, and arthritis. The Cho Pat Knee Strap is available in a range of sizes to ensure a better fit and maximum performance.
Cho Pat Original Knee Strap Features:
- Applies pressure upon the patellar tendon below the kneecap to reduce or eliminate inflammation and helps prevent weakened knees from giving out.
- Reduces pain and discomfort.
- Offers maximum support and mobility.
- Patented design provides maximum support below the kneecap without restricting movement.
- The ideal product for support to reduce pain and restore full mobility to allow you to return to your activity.
- Fits right and left sides.
- For patellar subluxation try the Dual Action Knee Strap.
- Cho-Pat products are sized to provide a specific fit - See Size/Fit chart tab.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: A2999
The Cho Pat Knee Strap is indicated for Runner's Knee, Osgood Schlatter's Disease, Jumper's Knee, Patellar Tendonitis, Chondromalacia Patella, Forms Of Arthritic & Knee Degeneration.