Cho-Pat Bicep Tricep CuffCho Pat SKU: BI-**
- Reduces discomfort caused by bicep and tricep tendinitis.
- Applies dynamic pressure above and below the muscle.
- Velcro closures for a secure fit.
The Cho-Pat Bicep Tricep Cuff relieves pain caused by common tendinitis overuse injuries. The cuff is designed to apply pressure to both the upper and lower portions of the bicep and tricep muscles thereby spreading out the stress placed on the muscle/tendon attachment sites. The dynamic pressure that's generated helps to ease existing bicep/triceps pain with overhead activity. The Cho-Pat Tricep Cuff can used as part of a recovery injury program or for returning to sports participation.
Cho-Pat Bicep Tricep Cuff Features:
- Applies focus pressure above and below the biceps/triceps to help relieve pain.
- Easy to use velcro closures for a secure fit.
- Relieves tendinitis pain caused by athletics and repetitive use of the extremity overhead.
- Fits right or left arms.
- Available in four sizes - see sizing chart tab.
The Cho-Pat Bicep Tricep Cuff can be used to treat:
- Bicep (bicipital tendinosis)and tricep tendinitis injuries.