The MedSpec Carolina Collar provides contoured support and protection for the treatment of cervical spine injuries. The product is made from rebonded foam that provides a contoured fit and greater breathability. The velcro closures on the sides provide a solid, secure fit around your neck. The Carolina Collar can be used inside x-ray machines safely to ensure patient safety. The Carolina Collar can be used to treat traumatic cervical spine injuries, or for post-operative recovery.
Carolina Collar Features:
- Made of rebonded foam material for enhanced breathability & superior support.
- Medium to firm density level of support.
- Two-piece style collar allows for a precise fit.
- X-Ray translucent for use inside x-ray machines.
- Contoured design for better contact with maximal comfort.
- Hook and loop closures for easy application.
- Available in three sizes - See sizing chart tab above for important measurement information.
- Manufactured in the US for higher quality control standards.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L0172
The MedSpec Carolina Collar may be used to treat:
- Cervical spine trauma.
- Post-operative treatment.
- Sizing chart
Measure neck circumference.
- Rebonded foam material for enhanced durability and support.
- Provides my neck with the right amount of support.
- Chronic pain in the neck
- Good support
Q&A for MedSpec Carolina Foam Cervical Collar (Medium/Firm)
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is an MedSpec Authorized Dealer Site
MedSpec believes that the best way for you to select and purchase an MedSpec product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest MedSpec collection and ensure you are getting a genuine MedSpec product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
MedSpec therefore recommends that you do not purchase an MedSpec item through any website, unless it is an authorized MedSpec dealer.
We are a MedSpec Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Active MedSpec. Others do not offer the original MedSpec warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
MedSpec takes great care to ensure that all Active Ankle authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to MedSpec purchasers.