The MedSpec Carolina Collar provides contoured support and protection for the treatment of cervical spine injuries. The product is made from rebonded foam that provides a contoured fit and greater breathability. The velcro closures on the sides provide a solid, secure fit around your neck. The Carolina Collar can be used inside x-ray machines safely to ensure patient safety. The Carolina Collar can be used to treat traumatic cervical spine injuries, or for post-operative recovery.
Carolina Collar Features:
- Made of rebonded foam material for enhanced breathability & superior support.
- Medium to firm density level of support.
- Two-piece style collar allows for a precise fit.
- X-Ray translucent for use inside x-ray machines.
- Contoured design for better contact with maximal comfort.
- Hook and loop closures for easy application.
- Available in three sizes - See sizing chart tab above for important measurement information.
- Manufactured in the US for higher quality control standards.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L0172