The Breg Vectra Premium Tall Walker is Breg's most advanced non-pneumatic walker boot for support of the lower leg with maximum comfort and breathability. The lightweight walker boot features an Airmesh liner to wick perspiration away from the leg, moldable aluminum struts for those with wide calves, and a removable heel clip if you've had surgery to your heel (to accommodate bandages). The improved low profile sole makes walking both easier and safer. The wider footbed is designed to accommodate swelling from your injury and promote a more natural walking pattern. Circumferential straps and a lightweight design make this a perfect model for any application. The Breg Vectra Premium Walker has moldable aluminum uprights that can be shaped to fit any size leg.
Breg Vectra Premium Tall Walker Features:
- Premium Airmesh liner wicks perspiration away from the leg.
- Wide foot bed accommodates bandages and dressings easily.
- Contoured liner provides better comfort.
- Lightweight, low profile, rocker bottom for easier walking
- Removable heel clip.
- Moldable aluminum struts to fit every lower leg shape.
- Removable padding around the bony aspect on the sides of the ankle.
- Fits right and left sides.
- Available in five sizes - please see our sizing chart tab above for important sizing instructions.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L4386