The Breg Vectra Premium Air Tall Walker delivers the highest level of protection and support for foot and ankle injuries or post-surgical use. It comes equipped with moldable aluminum struts on the sides for fitting individuals with normal to wide calves. The liner is equipped with inflatable medial lateral air bladders to flush swelling away from the foot and ankle for faster recovery. It also helps fill in any extra space on a normal to narrow foot to help improve comfort and fit. The integrated pump and air release valve assembly makes inflation/deflation fast and simple. Airmesh material used in the lining promotes increased airflow for premium breathability and comfort. The Breg Vectra Premium Air boot has a low footbed height to reduce the amount of vaulting that occurs during walking, while the bottom of the sole features a dual axis design which makes each step feel more natural and smooth during roll off. The rear of the walker comes with a removable heel clip which helps to provide added support in the rear for sprains and non-displaced fractures. The clip can be removed to create extra room and comfort for any bandages and incisions behind the heel area. The Breg Vectra Premium Air Walker Tall is ideally suited for soft tissue sprains, post-op recovery, treatment for stable foot and ankle fractures, and more.
Breg Vectra Premium Air Walker Tall Features:
- Aluminum uprights on the sides can be bent and shaped to fit calves/large size legs if necessary.
- Easily adjustable pneumatic air bladder system controls swelling and improves the fit inside.
- Premium liner features Airmesh material for greater breathability.
- Low rocker bottom sole height.
- Dual axis sole bottom design promotes a more natural walking pattern.
- Removable heel clip in the rear for adding/removing additional heel support.
- Fits right and left sides.
- Available in five sizes - please see our sizing chart tab above for important sizing guidelines.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L4360
The Breg Vectra Premium Air Walker Tall can be used for:
- Managing swelling in the lower extremity.
- Foot and ankle soft tissue injuries.
- Moderate to severe ankle sprain injuries (syndesmosis, high ankle sprains included)
- Injuries to the forefoot/mid-foot/hind foot areas.
- Stable foot and ankle fractures.
- Recovery following ORIF (Open Reduction Internal Fixation) and tendon/ligament repair procedures.
- Metatarsal fractures.
- Acute or post-operative recovery.
- Sizing chart
- Contains aluminum used in the struts on the sides. Standard foam material with polyester Airmesh material used on the inside of the liner. Rubber outer sole on the bottom for durability.
- Great boot
- More comfortable than my last boot
- Doctor wanted 3x the price
Q&A for Breg Vectra Premium Air Tall Walker
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a Breg Authorized Dealer Site
Breg believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Breg product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Breg collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Breg product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Breg therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Breg item through any website, unless it is an authorized Breg dealer.
We are a Breg Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Breg warranty. Others do not offer the original Breg warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Breg takes great care to ensure that all Breg authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Breg purchasers.