The Shoulder Therapy Kit is the ideal rehab tool for a patient's shoulder home exercise program. It's a favorite of physicians and physical therapists for use as a home rehabilitation tool for shoulder injuries including rotator cuff injuries, dislocated shoulders, and recovery following arthroscopic surgery. The Breg Shoulder Therapy Kit includes a rope and pulley set-up, three bundles of rubber tubing of different resistance levels, a door strap and a 36 inch collapsible bar for shoulder range of motion exercises, and an instruction booklet. The product is perfect for use at home or while on the go. It can be used for post surgical recovery from a variety of procedures including rotator cuff repairs, labral repairs, shoulder total arthroplasties, and more.
Breg Shoulder Therapy Kit Features:
- Instruction booklet with suggested exercises.
- 36 inch long collapsible bar for range-of-motion exercises.
- Rope and pulley set-up for elbow and shoulder rehab protocols.
- Door strap with pulley and rope
- 3 sets of rubber tubing - mild, medium, and heavy resistance.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: A9999.