The Breg Shoulder Stabilizer is a functional shoulder support designed to limit abduction and external rotation, which makes it a preferred brace for football, hockey and lacrosse players. The neoprene harness features adjustable shoulder straps and fits securely around the upper waist to avoid migrating up high onto the chest. The arm cuff of the the Breg Shoulder Stabilizer wraps around the upper arm and can be adjusted to limit the degree of overhead motion to protect the shoulder joint from entering a position of impending dislocation. The brace provides effective protection for athletes with a history of shoulder dislocations, subluxations or glenohumeral instability.
Breg Shoulder Stabilizer Features:
- Breathable neoprene harness provides a low profile fit across your chest.
- Available in five sizes - please see our sizing chart tab above for complete sizing guidelines.
- Can be used underneath all types of shoulder pads.
- Cuff can be easily switched to the opposite side if needed.
- Provides customized restriction of abduction and external rotation to prevent serious injury.
- Well suited for football and hockey players.
- Fits right and left sides.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L3675
The Breg Shoulder Stabilizer is often used to provide protection and restricted overhead movement for:
- Shoulder dislocations.
- Shoulder subluxations.
- History of global shoulder instability or past shoulder injuries.
- Sizing chart
- Neoprene vest construction.
- It works as it should.
- Stabilizes and protects son's shoulder
- Son likes it
- Arrived Just In Time For My Football Season
- Good for Football
- Very Good
- Best For Football
- Overall fantastic product
Q&A for Breg Shoulder Stabilizer
- From Brice
- Q: I tore my labrum playing football and didn't get surgery but went through physical therapy. It popped out last week at practice. Will this brace stop my shoulder from coming out of place?
- A: The Breg Shoulder Stabilizer will prevent your shoulder from getting into the "at risk" position to help reduce the chance of suffering another dislocation.
So far persons found this question helpful
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a Breg Authorized Dealer Site
Breg believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Breg product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Breg collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Breg product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Breg therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Breg item through any website, unless it is an authorized Breg dealer.
We are a Breg Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Breg warranty. Others do not offer the original Breg warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Breg takes great care to ensure that all Breg authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Breg purchasers.