The Breg ProGait Plus Walker is a classic walker boot with all of the features you've come to expect from Breg. Designed for lightweight comfort, the aluminum outer shell is malleable for accommodating regular and larger size patients, as well as, different bandages/ dressings. The thick foam innersole provides cushioning for the entire foot for all day walking comfort. The liner is a full bootie that encloses the foot, ankle, and lower leg for complete immobilization of injuries. The forefoot and calf straps feature pivoting strap tabs which allows the straps to contour better for a more precise anatomical fit.
Breg ProGait Plus Walker Features:
- Pneumatic quick-pump liner encompasses the forefoot, ankle and leg for complete immobilization.
- Available in standard tall height and mid calf heights. Can also be ordered with a "fixed" strut configuration or with an EZ set hinge for allowing ankle range of motion in 10 degree increments.
- Push button inflation and release bulbs for customized inflation.
- Bulb placement is designed to prevent self inflation like on competitor's models.
- Low, narrow rocker bottom sole reduces strain on the hips and lower back while walking.
Fits right and lefts sides.
- Available in five sizes - please see our sizing chart tab above for complete sizing information guidelines.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L4386