The Breg Premier Thumb Splint with Stays is a versatile thumb splint made of perforated Neoprene with a wraparound design. It features pockets on the radial, palmar, and dorsal sides of the thumb and contains a malleable aluminum stay, a spiral stay and a rigid stay. These can be mixed and matched for desired directional support and control to treat injuries like thumb arthritis, tendonitis and DeQuervain's Syndrome.
Breg Premier Thumb Splint with Stays Features and Benefits:
- Interchangeable flexible and rigid stays help provide the desired support and comfort.
- Universal wraparound design.
- Wraparound designed for easy one hand application.
- Universal design fits either left or right.1/8″ perforated neoprene wrap style is easy to apply.
- Latex free.
- Low profile styling for comfort.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L3923