The Breg Knee Support provides comfort, compression, and general warmth for the knee. Breg's neoprene knee sleeve is available with additional padding over the front of the knee. Breg designed this knee support with a few options including an open/closed patella or back. There's no skin chafing or scraping with this Breg knee compression sleeve- the comfortable neoprene slides up the knee easily.
This sleeve is comfortable yet provides compression for the knee. It helps provide support to help with inflammation and even arthritis pain, but it's not so tight to reduce circulation to the leg. You can pull it up over your leg, and use it with your favorite sport or go for a run with it on. Also, Breg makes this support with an optional cut out in the patella or back area to allow the sleeve to breathe better.
Breg Knee Support Features:
- Neoprene construction provides warmth and increases circulation.
- Available in an open back, open patella front, or with a padded design in the front.
- Easy to apply pull-up styling.
- Contoured slip-on design for a great fit.
- Can be worn underneath clothes.
- Available in multiple sizes - please see our sizing chart tab above for important instructions.
Breg Knee Sleeve Versions: We carry them all.
- Neoprene Knee Support.
- Neoprene Knee Support, Padded.
- Neoprene Knee Support, Padded, Open Back.
- Neoprene Knee Support, Open Patella.
- Neoprene Knee Support, Padded, Open Patella.
- Neoprene Knee Support, Open Patella, Open Back.
Breg Knee Support Options:
- Version: Choose none for standard neoprene styling or padded for additional padding in the front above and below your knee.
- Patella Style: Choose none for a closed patella (no hole in front) style or open for an open patella (hole for kneecap) in the front.
- Type: Choose none for a closed back (material left in behind the knee) or open back for a popliteal oval cutout behind the back of your knee to reduce bunching up during deep knee bends.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1825