The Breg Galveston Metacarpal Brace uses three-point fixation to stabilize fractures of the 2nd through 5th metacarpal bones. It can be applied to either hand by simply adjusting the crossbar and pads. Fully adjustable pads allow for customization to various hand sizes and fracture types.
Galveston Metacarpal Brace Features and Benefits:
- Provides stabilization for fractures of the 2nd through 5th metacarpal bones.
- Allows unrestricted motion of IP, MP, and wrist joints.
- Fits either hand.
- Galveston Metacarpal Splint is radiolucent.
- Adjustable pads offer a customized fit.
- Four sizes - See sizing chart for palm diameter measurement instructions.
Manufacturer Recomended HCPC: L3917