Breg Fixed Ankle Walker TallBreg SKU: 0006x
- Provides effective immobilization.
- Tall height for foot/lower leg immobilization.
The Breg Fixed Ankle Walker Tall delivers the comfort and protection of Breg's Vectra line at more of an economical price. The Fixed Ankle Walker features a nicer, more deluxe foam liner that breathes well for greater comfort with all day use. The lightweight metal struts provide lower leg stability without increasing its weight. The heel area is well padded and the wide footbed area is designed to accommodate narrow to wide feet with ease. The boot can be used for managing stable foot and lower leg fractures, ankle sprains, tendon and ligament repairs, and recovery from surgical procedures.
Breg Fixed Ankle Walker Tall Features:
- Breathable, deluxe, foam liner for greater patient comfort.
- Metal struts are riveted to the sole for greater strength.
- Sloped rocker bottom sole for ease of walking.
- Padded heel section for increased shock absorption.
- Fits right and left sides.
- Available in five sizes - please see our sizing chart tab above for important sizing recommendations.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L4386
The Breg's Fixed Ankle Walker Tall is often used to treat:
- Acute Grade I, II, and III ankle sprain injuries.
- Managing lower extremity/foot swelling.
- Forefoot injuries.
- Syndesmosis (high ankle) sprains.
- Foot, ankle, and lower leg stress fractures.
- Injuries to the forefoot or heel regions.
- Stable fractures of the foot and ankle region.
- ORIF (open reduction internal fixation) recovery.
- Rehabilitation of tendon and/or ligament repair procedures.
- Fractures of the tarsal, metatarsal bones, and phalanges.