The Breg Economy Hinged Knee Brace provides a cost-effective solution for mild medial and lateral knee instabilities. The neoprene style economy brace features polycentric brace hinges contained in their own pocket which makes it a great knee brace for wrestling and contact sports with low loads being placed on the knee. Circumferential straps above and below the knee ensure a precise fit and provide added support with walking and running. It's available in both Airmesh and neoprene in pull-up and wraparound models.
Breg Economy Hinged Knee Brace Features:
- Polycentric hinges are contained in a pocket.
- Great brace choice for wrestling and many contact sports with low loads.
- Available in Neoprene or Airmesh.
- Treats mild ACL or PCL injuries.
- Available with an open back option for added comfort.
- Open back allows the back of the knee to breath, prevents bunching of fabric.
- Offered in sizes XS-XXL.
- Offered in pull-up or wrap-around style.
- Wraparound is only available in open back design.
- Removed hinged design for easier cleaning.
- Offered in sizes XS-XXL - See our sizing chart tab above for important sizing guidelines.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1810
The Breg Economy Hinged Knee Brace is routinely used to treat:
- Medial and lateral instabilities (MCL and LCL)
- Mild ACL or PCL injuries
- General knee protection
- Sizing chart
BREG's Airmesh® is a revolutionary, 3D, latex free, non-neoprene material, ideal for those who are allergic to neoprene as well as anyone desiring breathable support for extended daily use.
The Breg Economy Hinged Knee Brace (Airmesh) provides the following benefits:
- Absorbs moisture, moving it away from the body, allowing for evaporation to occur through natural air circulation.
- Fast drying.
- Polyester/nylon/Lycra blend.
- Half the weight of neoprene.
- Great for an active walker.
- Holds and supports my knee
- I like it
- Good for wrestling
- Irritates my kneecap
- Got These As A Replacement
- Very comforting for my injured leg.
- Great brace, great seller.
- Comfort and piece of mind all in one
I'm a semi-professional runner; I run marathons, triathlons, etc. I went to my doctor when I started feeling some pain after a practice run one day. I was told I have a mild sprain in my ACL. Since I am very athletic, the doc recommend I wear a brace as extra precaution so I don't completely ruin my ACL. "Better safe than sorry" they say.
I bought this brace with the back pop out in the air mesh material. Its amazing to know I can run in a brace, barely notice it, and yet have the protection I need.
I will be recommending this product to all my running buddies.
Q&A for Breg Economy Hinged Knee Brace
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a Breg Authorized Dealer Site
Breg believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Breg product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Breg collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Breg product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Breg therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Breg item through any website, unless it is an authorized Breg dealer.
We are a Breg Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Breg warranty. Others do not offer the original Breg warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Breg takes great care to ensure that all Breg authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Breg purchasers.