The Breg Cervical Collar with Open Trachea is constructed of two piece semi-rigid foam. It offers excellent immobilization while allowing anterior access to the neck. It's available in three heights for a precise fit for proper immobilization of cervical spine injuries.
Breg Cervical Collar with Open Trachea Features:
- Reduces rotation and slightly hyperextends the cervical spine.
- Provides rigid immobilization.
- Excellent for emergency tracheotomies and quick access to the neck.
- Molded and shaped to conform to any patient.
- Hook and loop closure facilitates easy application and removal.
- Constructed of lightweight closed cell foam material.
- Latex free.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L0172