The Breg Atlas Minor Shoulder Sling shoulder sling features the best way to relieve neck strain with a unique shoulder harness design that's practical and effective. The product's shoulder harness effectively redirects the weight of your arm towards your opposite shoulder to relieve neck strain commonly experienced with more traditional styled slings. The harness fastens easily in the front with a quick-release buckle for easier fitting and adjusting. The Atlas Minor shoulder sling is made entirely out of breathable Airmesh material which enhances air flow to and from the sling for greater comfort. Not sure if it will fit? Not to worry - the sling can be rolled up from the end to accommodate virtually any forearm length. The simple thumb rest minimizes migration and keeps unnecessary pressure off of your hand for a great fit. It comes in a universal size and can be used on both the right or left side of your body. It's perfect for recovery from acute shoulder injuries such as rotator cuff tears, severe shoulder sprains, dislocations/subluxations, and much more.
Breg Atlas Minor Shoulder Sling Features:
- Innovative offloading shoulder harness reduces strain for patient comfort.
- Made entirely from breathable Airmesh material to keep your skin cool and dry.
- Well suited for patients with latex allergies.
- Sling portion can be rolled up - fits 11 1/2" - 17 1/2" length - please see sizing chart tab.
- Simple buckle closure in front ensures fast and easy fitting/adjusting.
- Fits right and left sides.
- One size fits most - please see our sizing chart tab above for important sizing guidelines.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L3670