The BOA Lite effectively addresses a variety of clinical spinal indications from chronic lumbar pain to post surgical conditions. It features a low profile 8" height that patients enjoy wearing for breathable support for L1-L5 injuries. Designed to be more useful than a standard corset, this product has a unique lacer design that uses a mechanical pulley system to deliver uniform compression around your trunk. By simply pulling the side handle, the level of compression can be adjusted according to your needs. The product can be worn over or underneath clothing and features breathable nylon mesh construction that's well suited for use in hot environments. The BOA Lite back brace can be used to treat back strains, mild disc protrusions and herniations, and facet syndrome injuries.
BOA Lite Back Brace Features:
- Easy-to-use compression technology.
- Simple hook-loop velcro panel closure system.
- Proprietary compression panels allow for a smooth, uniform pull.
- Rigid, heat-moldable kydex contoured anterior panel and liner for increased abdominal compression and rigidity to reduce loads on the intervertebral discs.
- Pull handle allows for a quick closure that can be adjusted according to patient need.
- Maximum comfort for patient compliance.
- Soft, breathable, interior spacer fabric with outer mesh allows heat to escape without compromising stability.
- Lightweight and low profile.
- May be worn over or under clothing.
- Lifetime guarantee on the proprietary compression panels.
Available Colors: Black
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L0626
The BOA Lite Back Brace can be used to treat:
- Low back pain.
- Lumbar disc injuries.
- Low back strains/sprains.
- Sizing chart
- The BOA Lite Back Brace features nylon mesh construction for durability and nylon cord used in the draw strings.
- Overall a good product
- WOW! Instant Relief!!
- Reduces pain
Q&A for BOA Lite Back Brace
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is an Top Shelf Orthopedics Authorized Dealer Site
Top Shelf Orthopedics believes that the best way for you to select and purchase an Top Shelf Orthopedics product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Top Shelf Orthopedics collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Top Shelf Orthopedics product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Top Shelf Orthopedics therefore recommends that you do not purchase an Active item through any website, unless it is an authorized Top Shelf Orthopedics dealer.
We are a Top Shelf Orthopedics Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Top Shelf Orthopedics warranty. Others do not offer the original Top Shelf Orthopedics warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Top Shelf Orthopedics takes great care to ensure that all Top Shelf Orthopedics authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Top Shelf Orthopedics purchasers.