The Bledsoe Z-12 D Knee Brace features a unique hinge-to-strapping system in a dual-upright frame that provides dynamic control of tibial translation for ACL / PCL deficient and reconstructed knees. The dynamic tibial mechanism applies a posteriorly directed force to the lower leg to reduce strain on the ACL ligament. The shorter length magnesium frame is well suited for individuals 5'7" and shorter or for use with non-contact sports. Bledsoe’s unique pivoting gastroc strapping design acts as a “finger-trap” around the calf thus minimizing brace migration during athletic activity.
Bledsoe Z-12 D Knee Brace Features:
- Dynamic hinge-to-strapping mechanism provides added control of tibial translation to reduce ACL strain.
- 13" and a 15" extended length frame for greater comfort.
- Available in black color.
- Comfortable for non-contact athletic activity.
- Available in six sizes - please see our sizing chart tab above for important sizing guidelines.
- Right and left specific.
- Comes in a standard and an athletic calf version for a proper fit.
Recommended Manufacturer HCFA: L1845 (OTS)