The Bledsoe ProGait Plus Walker is a classic walker boot with all of the features you've come to expect from Bledsoe. Designed for lightweight comfort, the aluminum outer shell is malleable for accommodating regular and larger size patients, as well as, different bandages/ dressings. The thick foam innersole provides cushioning for the entire foot for all day walking comfort. The liner is a full bootie that encloses the foot, ankle, and lower leg for complete immobilization of injuries. The forefoot and calf straps feature pivoting strap tabs which allows the straps to contour better for a more precise anatomical fit.
Bledsoe ProGait Plus Walker Features:
- Pneumatic quick-pump liner encompasses the forefoot, ankle and leg for complete immobilization.
- Available in standard tall height and mid calf heights. Can also be ordered with a "fixed" strut configuration or with an EZ set hinge for allowing ankle range of motion in 10 degree increments.
- Push button inflation and release bulbs for customized inflation.
- Bulb placement is designed to prevent self inflation like on competitor's models.
- Low, narrow rocker bottom sole reduces strain on the hips and lower back while walking. Fits right and lefts sides.
- Available in five sizes - please see our sizing chart tab above for complete sizing information guidelines.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L4386
The Bledsoe ProGait Plus Walker may be used to treat the following:
- Ankle sprains and fractures.
- Forefoot sprains.
- Distal tibial and fibula fractures.
- Post-surgical foot and ankle recovery.
- Sizing chart
Bledsoe ProGait Plus Walker Boot Sizing:
Part# Description Available sizes AL5320* ProGait Plus XS-XL AL5740* ProGait Plus, EZ Set Hinge XS-XL AL5520* ProGait Plus, Midcalf XS AL55200* ProGait Plus, Midcalf S-XL AL5750* ProGait Plus, Midcalf, EZ Set Hinge XS-XL
Standard open cell foam is used in the making of the liner (latex-free).
No reviews for this product
Q&A for Bledsoe ProGait Plus Walker
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a Bledsoe Authorized Dealer Site
Bledsoe believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Bledsoe brace is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Bledsoe collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Bledsoe product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Bledsoe therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Bledsoe item through any website, unless it is an authorized Bledsoe dealer.
We are a Bledsoe Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Bledsoe warranty. Others do not offer the original Bledsoe warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Bledsoe takes great care to ensure that all Bledsoe authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Bledsoe purchasers.