Bledsoe Pre-Formed Wrist BraceBledsoe Brace Systems SKU: SA802xxx
Bledsoe's Pre-Formed Wrist Brace features suede perforations and a pre-formed stay for injury stabilization and a customized fit.
Bledsoe Pre-Formed Wrist Brace
The Bledsoe Wrist Brace utilizes an aluminum stay pre-formed for an anatomically correct fit. Utilizes malleable palmer stays to provide customized angulations and a thumb cut-out to improve patient manipulation, movement and compliance. Durable yet supple suede with perforations provide for greater comfort.
Bledsoe Pre-Formed Wrist Brace Features:
- An easy-touch closure to secure the stay in position.
- Made from a comfortable, lightweight foam laminate.
- Dorsal stay for additional support and immobilization.
- Left and Right brace specific.
- Choose from 8" or 10" length brace.
Manufacturer Recommended HCPC Code: L3908
The Bledsoe Pre-Formed Wrist Brace may be used to treat:
- Carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Strains and sprains of the wrist.