The Bledsoe Padded Elbow Sleeve provides both support for the elbow joint and protection for the back of the elbow joint. Thick foam padding in the rear delivers ample protection over the bony olecranon process and is designed to hold up to the toughest of conditions. The support is made from breathable TriTech material in the rear for greater freedom of movement and breathability while neoprene is used in the front to provide warmth and compression. The low profile seams are designed to minimize the possibility of skin irritation during use. The padded elbow sleeve can be used for treating a variety of injuries including, tendonitis, bursitis, and mild elbow strains.
Bledsoe Padded Elbow Sleeve Features:
- Full foam padding over the elbow for protection.
- Breathable Tritech material in back reduces bunching and allows full elbow movement.
- Neoprene construction in the front provides warmth and compression.
- Low profile seams are designed to minimize the chance of skin irritation.
- Fits right and left sides.
- Available in seven sizes - see sizing chart tab.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: A4466