The Bledsoe Ninja PRO Back Brace provides maximum anterior, posterior, and lateral trunk control for spine injuries or recovery following spinal surgery. The brace's chairback panel extends from the sacrococcygeal junction to T-2 vertebra for effective multi-level motion control.
Bledsoe Ninja PRO Back Brace Features:
- Rigid anterior panel along with a thoracic chairback frame unloads pressure on the spine for pain relief.
- Posterior chairback panel extends from the sacrococcygeal junction to the T-9 vertebra.
- An optional Extender Chest Piece is available separately.
- Available in low or standard profile (Front Panel) - Small- XLarge in Low Profile is 6".
- Tall and Standard is 7"/XXLarge-XXXXLarge in Low Profile is 6 1/2" tall and Standard is 8" Tall
- Pulley design provides 6:1 leverage for easy one-hand adjustment.
- Enhances intra-abdominal compression, reducing the load on intervertebral discs.
- Provides effective stabilization for the spine.
- Single pull strap in front ensures easy fitting and adjusting.
- Easy fitting design for patients with limited strength and dexterity.
- Breathable SpacerMesh materials on the side panels ensure greater breathability and comfort for patient compliance.
- Amount of intra-abdominal compression easily adjustable.
- Available in seven sizes - please see our sizing chart tab above for important measurement guidelines.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L0637