The Bledsoe Lever Lock Knee Brace provides post-operative support and protection after knee arthroscopy. It features a quick extension lock design for arthroscopic ACL reconstructions. The levers quickly lock and unlock for ease of use: Unlock them to allow motion for rehabilitation or passive motion exercise, and then lock them in full extension for ambulation or sleeping. The Bledsoe Lever Lock knee brace comes with full foam liners over the thigh and lower leg, and comes in three sizes to fit every size individual. The product also comes with tamper resistant ties that can be applied after surgery to ensure patients do not tamper with the hinges following surgery.
Lever Lock Knee Brace Features:
- Hinge upright pockets attach quickly to foam wraps with hook-to-pile closures. One piece strap-to-wrap for faster attachment.
- Hinge allows full range of motion when unlocked - cannot set the hinge in any other range except for full extension when the lock is applied.
- A small anti-migration strap is laced through the foam wrap to reduce slippage of the brace.
- Tamper-resistant tie seals for hinge are provided for patient compliance.
- The "regular" fits left or right legs of most patients. "Long" is sometimes better for a taller person, and Extra-long version is available for very tall people or people with inseams of 32" (81 cm) or greater. Here is the total length for the available sizes so that you may determine the best choice:
Regular is 20" long.
Long is 24" long.
XLong is 28" long.
NOTE: If all of the above versions seem too long, Bledsoe recommends their Basic Post-Op brace, which can come in a 16" length.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1832
The Bledsoe Lever Lock is indicated for immediate application following arthroscopic reconstruction of the anterior cruciate ligament or other procedures or injuries which require locking the knee in full extension with intermediate periods of full range of motion.
- Sizing chart
Q&A for Bledsoe Lever Lock Knee Brace
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a Bledsoe Authorized Dealer Site
Bledsoe believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Bledsoe brace is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Bledsoe collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Bledsoe product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Bledsoe therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Bledsoe item through any website, unless it is an authorized Bledsoe dealer.
We are a Bledsoe Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Bledsoe warranty. Others do not offer the original Bledsoe warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Bledsoe takes great care to ensure that all Bledsoe authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Bledsoe purchasers.