The Bledsoe Lateral Patella Stabilizer achieves patellar stabilization with a tubular lateral "J" buttress; Lateral-to-medial strapping provides added stability. The front of the brace features angular strapping that is pulled across the patella and applied to add stability to the sewn-in buttress. The vertical pile on the medial, inside aspect of the brace allows for maximum adjustability of the angular straps. Medial and lateral spiral stays provide mild support and help the brace maintain proper shape and form on the leg during activity.
Bledsoe Lateral Patella Stabilizer Features:
- Sewn-in J buttress design for support.
- Angular strapping for enhanced patella stability.
- Pile strip on the medial side allows for maximum adjustability and tension control.
- Right and left specific.
- Available in 3D stretch neoprene for warmth and support or cool TriTech materal for
- Available in six sizes - please see our sizing chart tab above for important measurement instructions.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1815