The Bledsoe Jet Knee Brace is designed with active children in mind. The brace features a shorter frame length that's designed to fit a child’s leg length comfortably. The hinge box and the condyle suspension pads have both been reduced in size to properly match a child's knee anatomy for a precise fit. The pediatric Jet™ knee brace features an aircraft aluminum frame for lightweight support, and durability. The brace also features a unique medial condyle pad that helps improve brace suspension and reduces brace migration with active wear.
Bledsoe Jet Knee Brace Features:
- LIghtweight aluminum frame for strength and durability.
- Available in 9” (small. medium, & large) and 11” (XLarge) length frames to fit a child's leg.
- Smaller hinge size for a proportion fit.
- Contoured condyle pads for comfort and reduced brace migration better than typical supracondylar suspension pad designs..
- Spacer pads included for easy size adjustments and unloading capability for children with Juvenile Osteochondritis Dissecans (JOCD) diagnosis.
- Available Standard as shown or Combined Instability (CI) with additional thigh strap for added support.
- Available in four sizes - please see our off-the-shelf sizing chart tab above for important measurement information.
Available Colors: Hot Pink, Neon Green, Black
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1845