The Bledsoe Hinged LPS Patella Knee Brace provides effective lateral patellar support for use during mild to moderate levels of activity. The brace features an adjustable / removable "J" shaped lateral buttress to help stabilize against unwanted lateral tracking. The lateral pull strap applies lateral to medial strapping for enhanced patella stabilization with each step. The side hinge bars provide medial collateral and lateral collateral ligament support and can be removed for easy laundering. The brace is available in both neoprene and breathable Tritech fabric for comfort and support.
Bledsoe Hinged LPS Patella Knee Brace Features:
- Removable and adjustable buttress can be trimmed as needed for a perfect fit.
- Removable hinges feature a low profile design and can be removed for washing.
- Lateral pull strap design provides enhanced patella support in a medial direction.
- Circumferential thigh and lower leg straps for compression.
- Mesh popliteal region behind the knee for comfort.
- Available in neoprene and breathable Tritech material.
- Right and left side specific.
- Available in six sizes XS-XXL - please see our sizing chart tab above for important sizing guidelines.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1820
The Bledsoe Hinged LPS patella stabilizer may be used to treat:
- Strained or sprained knee ligaments.
- Patella tracking support.
- Mild MCL (medial collateral ligament) and LCL
Pain caused by lateral patellar subluxation.
- Patello-femoral mal-alignment conditions.
- Patella subluxation / dislocation.
- Sizing chart
Measure thigh circumference 6” (15 cm) above mid-patella while standing.
Made from 3D stretch neoprene or breathable Tritech material.
- Wife likes the support
- Husband is very pleased
- Good brace for the price
- Holds my kneecap
- Got the Tritech LPS brace
- Bettter than my last brace
Q&A for Bledsoe Hinged LPS Knee Brace
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a Bledsoe Authorized Dealer Site
Bledsoe believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Bledsoe brace is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Bledsoe collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Bledsoe product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Bledsoe therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Bledsoe item through any website, unless it is an authorized Bledsoe dealer.
We are a Bledsoe Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Bledsoe warranty. Others do not offer the original Bledsoe warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Bledsoe takes great care to ensure that all Bledsoe authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Bledsoe purchasers.