The Bledsoe Hi-Top Boot is designed as a flexible alternative to casting for the mid-tibia or fibula to mid-foot area and also for moderate to severe ankle sprains. The Bledsoe EZ Set Hi-Top Boot is designed for range of motion from 20 degrees of dorsi-flexion to 40 degrees of plantar-flexion in 10 degree increments. The product is features an aluminum shell with moldable uprights that can be shaped to fit larger size calves. It features a super low rocker bottom sole to making walking easier and can be ordered as a fixed walker design or with an EZ set ankle hinge to control range of motion at the ankle joint. It has a soft breathable liner that comes in two different styles over the foot portion: A bootie (pictured above) liner continues over the foot all the way out to the ends of the toes or a cuff style liner that stops at your forefoot to provide a little more comfort in hot weather. Finally, the Bledsoe Hi-Top Boot can be ordered with a standard foam ankle/heel pad for added comfort or an air filled ankle/heel pad for enhancing the overall fit inside the boot, as well as, to push swelling away from the ankle for faster healing.
Bledsoe Hi-Top Boot Features:
- Aluminum boot shell and upright system that, unlike plastic boots, can be reformed to fit virtually any leg or ankle shape.
- Low profile rocker bottom helps eliminate pelvic tilt and alleviate low back pain.
- Fast, easy fitting saves time over complicated casting procedures.
- Unique rocker design allows patients to closely simulate a near normal gait without abnormal loads on any joints.
- Contains 2 layers of pads that contour to the ankle shape and support the ankle for total control.
- Ultra-breathable foam wrap for maximum comfort.
- Made to order: 3-5 day manufacturing time.
- Type: Choose bootie foot liner or the cuff liner that ends at your forefoot.
- Hinge Type: Choose Fixed for a standard model without a hinge (pictured above) or EZ Set (add $30.00) for an ankle hinge designed to control plantar/dorsiflexion from 40 degrees plantar flexion to 20 degrees dorsi-flexion in 10 degree increments.
- Accessory: Choose a standard foam ankle/heel pad or an air ankle/heel pad for even greater fit and greater flushing of swelling out of the ankle joint (add $15.00).
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L4386 (Boot without Air Bladder); L4360 (Boot with Air Bladder).