The Bledsoe Hi-Top Boot is designed as a flexible alternative to casting for the mid-tibia or fibula to mid-foot area and also for moderate to severe ankle sprains. The Bledsoe EZ Set Hi-Top Boot is designed for range of motion from 20 degrees of dorsi-flexion to 40 degrees of plantar-flexion in 10 degree increments. The product is features an aluminum shell with moldable uprights that can be shaped to fit larger size calves. It features a super low rocker bottom sole to making walking easier and can be ordered as a fixed walker design or with an EZ set ankle hinge to control range of motion at the ankle joint. It has a soft breathable liner that comes in two different styles over the foot portion: A bootie (pictured above) liner continues over the foot all the way out to the ends of the toes or a cuff style liner that stops at your forefoot to provide a little more comfort in hot weather. Finally, the Bledsoe Hi-Top Boot can be ordered with a standard foam ankle/heel pad for added comfort or an air filled ankle/heel pad for enhancing the overall fit inside the boot, as well as, to push swelling away from the ankle for faster healing.
Bledsoe Hi-Top Boot Features:
- Aluminum boot shell and upright system that, unlike plastic boots, can be reformed to fit virtually any leg or ankle shape.
- Low profile rocker bottom helps eliminate pelvic tilt and alleviate low back pain.
- Fast, easy fitting saves time over complicated casting procedures.
- Unique rocker design allows patients to closely simulate a near normal gait without abnormal loads on any joints.
- Contains 2 layers of pads that contour to the ankle shape and support the ankle for total control.
- Ultra-breathable foam wrap for maximum comfort.
- Made to order: 3-5 day manufacturing time.
- Type: Choose bootie foot liner or the cuff liner that ends at your forefoot.
- Hinge Type: Choose Fixed for a standard model without a hinge (pictured above) or EZ Set (add $30.00) for an ankle hinge designed to control plantar/dorsiflexion from 40 degrees plantar flexion to 20 degrees dorsi-flexion in 10 degree increments.
- Accessory: Choose a standard foam ankle/heel pad or an air ankle/heel pad for even greater fit and greater flushing of swelling out of the ankle joint (add $15.00).
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L4386 (Boot without Air Bladder); L4360 (Boot with Air Bladder).
Bledsoe Hi-Top Boot may be used to treat:
- Post-injury or post-operative application for grade 1, 2, or 3 ankle sprains.
- Stable or internally fixed fractures of the foot/ankle.
NOTE: The Bledsoe Hi-Top boot is not recommended for unstable fractures or for fractures of the proximal tibia or fibula. The Bledsoe EZ-Set Hinge used on any Bledsoe walking boot is contra-indicated for unstable fractures or for fractures of the proximal tibia or fibula and is also contraindicated for use during weight bearing in a plantar flexed position for Achilles tendon injuries or repairs (see Achilles Tendon Boot). When fixed or locked in any degree of plantar flexion, all Bledsoe hinged boots should be used non-weight bearing only.
- Sizing chart
Based on adult shoe size and leg measurement:
Size Men Women Euro Leg Length XS 1-2.5 1-3.5 29-33 9"-11" (23-28 cm) S 2.5-5.5 3.5-6 33-37 11"-13" (28-33 cm) M 5.5-9 6-9.5 37-41 13"-15" (33-38 cm) L 9-12.5 9.5-13 41-46 15"-17" (38-43 cm) XL 12.5-17 13+ 46-49+ 17"-19" (43-48 cm)
- Aluminum shell and strut design can be be molded and shaped to fit different size lower legs.
- Standard breathable open cell foam material for enhanced comfort.
- The hi-top boot is just what I needed
Q&A for Bledsoe Hi-Top Boot
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a Bledsoe Authorized Dealer Site
Bledsoe believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Bledsoe brace is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Bledsoe collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Bledsoe product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Bledsoe therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Bledsoe item through any website, unless it is an authorized Bledsoe dealer.
We are a Bledsoe Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Bledsoe warranty. Others do not offer the original Bledsoe warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Bledsoe takes great care to ensure that all Bledsoe authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Bledsoe purchasers.