The Bledsoe Flatform Mid-Calf Boot features a slightly shorter height compared to a traditional tall height walker. It gets its name from having a flat sole inside which is ideally suited for treating metatarsal injuries and/or for preventing movement from the forefoot and toes. The Bledsoe Flatform Mid-Calf boot provides ankle and foot immobilization, and features a very low rocker bottom sole to normalize your walking pattern. The foam portion on the lower leg is secured with two straps instead of the standard three seen in tall size boots, and two straps are used across the forefoot. The foam liner very breathable and comfortable against your skin - perfect for use in hot, humid environments. A hiker tread pattern is used on the bottom of the boot to ensure safety and improved traction when walking outdoors. The Bledsoe Flatform Mid-Calf boot can be ordered with an optional air ankle/heel for improving the support and overall fit down low around your ankle joint.
Bledsoe Flatform Mid-Calf Boot Features:
- Aluminum boot shell and upright system that, unlike plastic boots, can be reformed to fit virtually any leg or ankle shape.
- Flat sole inside prevents forefoot motion.
- Low profile rocker bottom helps eliminate pelvic tilt and alleviates low back pain.
- Durable microcellular hiking tread cushions heel strike, resulting in less force being transmitted through your joints.
- Breathable foam wrap liner - ensures comfort in hot weather.
- Optional air ankle/heel pad allows for ability to adjust ankle pressure for increased comfort and provides pneumatic ankle support.
- Made in the USA.
Bledsoe Flatform Mid-Calf Options:
- Choose Standard for a regular foam Ankle Heel Pad that comes with the product or an optional "air" Ankle Heel Pad (add $15.00) for a better fit and noticeably more comfort.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L4386 (Boot without Air Bladder); L4360 (Boot with Air Bladder)
The Bledsoe Flatform Mid-Calf Boot may be used to treat:
- Certain procedures require a flat innersole surface, such as: Procedures on the tarsals, metatarsals, and phalanges.
- Metatarsal, forefoot or calcaneous fractures.
- Forefoot sprains.
NOTE: This device is not recommended for unstable fractures and proximal tibial or fibular fractures.
- Sizing chart
- Aluminum uprights can be molded to fit different size leg shapes.
No reviews for this product
Q&A for Bledsoe Flatform Mid-Calf Boot
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a Bledsoe Authorized Dealer Site
Bledsoe believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Bledsoe brace is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Bledsoe collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Bledsoe product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Bledsoe therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Bledsoe item through any website, unless it is an authorized Bledsoe dealer.
We are a Bledsoe Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Bledsoe warranty. Others do not offer the original Bledsoe warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Bledsoe takes great care to ensure that all Bledsoe authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Bledsoe purchasers.