Bledsoe Extender Post-Op Knee BraceBledsoe Brace Systems SKU: SK5870x0
Bledsoe's Extender brace offers versatile and quick application with push button length adjustment.
The Bledsoe Extender Post-Op Knee Brace provides versatile and quick application with push button length adjustment. The Bledsoe Extender accommodates circumference up to 34” (86 cm). Adjusts from 22” – 30” (56 -76 cm) and accommodates circumference up to 34” (86 cm). Telescopes from 22” – 30” (56 – 76 cm) in length . Available options include cuffs or a short version which adjusts from 18” – 26” (46 – 66 cm) in length.
Bledsoe Extender Post-Op Knee Brace Features:
- Versatile and quick application.
- Push button length adjustment.
- Ankle plate flared out for comfort.
- Quick release buckles.
- Optional shoe insert available (not included with brace).
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1832
Bledsoe Extender Post Op Knee Brace may be used to treat:
- Post-op rehabilitation
- Soft tissue injuries of the knee
- ACL, PCL, MCL, LCL repairs / injuries
- Tibial plateau fractures
- Osteochondral repairs
- Meniscal repairs
- Patella tendon repairs
- Condylar fractures
- Sprains / strains of the knee
- HTOs (High Tibial Osteotomy)
- Stable or internally fixed fractures of the knee
- Shoe insert is indicated when support or immobilization of the foot/ankle is needed