The Bledsoe Extender Plus Knee Brace is the physician's first choice for post-operative care. It meets the physician's needs by providing locked or limited motion control of the knee that's effective for rehabilitation, post-operative recovery or injury to the knee joint. The Bledsoe Extender Plus is adjustable from 22" to 34" (56 cm to 86 cm) in length and universally designed to fit most individuals. It accommodates a leg circumference of up to 34" (86 cm). The brace fits patients that are 5'0 (152 cm) tall up to 6' 5" (196 cm) tall and provides a hinge design capable of meeting every surgical requirement. It features full flexion and extension adjustments in 15 degree increments and can be locked out into full extension. The brace is adaptable to all phases of the rehabilitation program - from the initial post-op recovery to an actual return to activity .
Bledsoe Extender Plus Knee Brace Features:
- Versatile, quick application with push-button adjustment is easy to use - no tools needed.
- Ankle plate flared out for comfort.
- Quick release buckles.
- Optional shoe insert available (additional cost - call)
- Breathable, cool, open design is more comfortable for long-term use or for hot, humid conditions.
- Simple Hinge flexion limits of 0 to 135 degrees and extension limits of 0 to 90 in 15 degree increments.
- This product is replacing the original Extender model.
- Fits right and left sides.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1832
The Bledsoe Extender Plus Post-Op Knee Brace may be used to treat:
- Patellar ligament procedures.
- Articular cartilage procedures
- Partial menisectomies.
- ACL reconstructions.
- Stable or internally fixed fractures of tibial plateau, condyles, proximal tibia or distal femur.
NOTE: This device is not recommended for unstable fractures or for fractures of the proximal femur or the distal tibia or fibula.
- Sizing chart
- 90 day warranty on the soft goods and 180 days for the mechanical functionality/components.
- All padding in latex-free, neoprene-free.
- Well built and it provides stability.
- great price
Q&A for Bledsoe Extender Plus Post-Op Knee Brace
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a Bledsoe Authorized Dealer Site
Bledsoe believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Bledsoe brace is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Bledsoe collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Bledsoe product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Bledsoe therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Bledsoe item through any website, unless it is an authorized Bledsoe dealer.
We are a Bledsoe Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Bledsoe warranty. Others do not offer the original Bledsoe warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Bledsoe takes great care to ensure that all Bledsoe authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Bledsoe purchasers.