The Bledsoe Extender Plus Knee Brace is the physician's first choice for post-operative care. It meets the physician's needs by providing locked or limited motion control of the knee that's effective for rehabilitation, post-operative recovery or injury to the knee joint. The Bledsoe Extender Plus is adjustable from 22" to 34" (56 cm to 86 cm) in length and universally designed to fit most individuals. It accommodates a leg circumference of up to 34" (86 cm). The brace fits patients that are 5'0 (152 cm) tall up to 6' 5" (196 cm) tall and provides a hinge design capable of meeting every surgical requirement. It features full flexion and extension adjustments in 15 degree increments and can be locked out into full extension. The brace is adaptable to all phases of the rehabilitation program - from the initial post-op recovery to an actual return to activity .
Bledsoe Extender Plus Knee Brace Features:
- Versatile, quick application with push-button adjustment is easy to use - no tools needed.
- Ankle plate flared out for comfort.
- Quick release buckles.
- Optional shoe insert available (additional cost - call)
- Breathable, cool, open design is more comfortable for long-term use or for hot, humid conditions.
- Simple Hinge flexion limits of 0 to 135 degrees and extension limits of 0 to 90 in 15 degree increments.
- This product is replacing the original Extender model.
- Fits right and left sides.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1832