The Bledsoe Crossover PT Knee Brace provides lateral support of the patella and ligament protection all in one brace. It features a pull-on calf coupled with a front-closure thigh design that makes fitting easy without sacrificing performance. The Bledsoe Crossover PT hybrid design includes an air-filled patellar support pad stitched inside that can be inflated / deflated for the optimal amount of support.. The brace is available in both standard neoprene, as well as, breathable Tritech material for greater breathability in hot climates. The removable, polycentric side hinge bars feature extension stops for controlling range of motion at the knee joint. The brace provides a great blend of support and comfort for patients with a variety of conditions resulting in patello-femoral knee pain.
Bledsoe Crossover PT Knee Brace Features:
- Provides effective lateral support of the kneecap.
- 13.5" length fits short and tall size individuals.
- Hybrid front-closing thigh and pull-on calf design.
- Pneumatic patella pad inside can be inflated and deflated for optimal support.
- Thigh and calf straps for enhanced brace suspension.
- Lined with mesh fabric behind the knee for greater comfort.
- Comes in 3D stretch neoprene or Tritech materials.
- Removable hinges use extension stops to control knee range of motion.
- Available in six sizes - please see our sizing chart tab above for important sizing information.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1832