The Bledsoe Crossover PT Knee Brace provides lateral support of the patella and ligament protection all in one brace. It features a pull-on calf coupled with a front-closure thigh design that makes fitting easy without sacrificing performance. The Bledsoe Crossover PT hybrid design includes an air-filled patellar support pad stitched inside that can be inflated / deflated for the optimal amount of support.. The brace is available in both standard neoprene, as well as, breathable Tritech material for greater breathability in hot climates. The removable, polycentric side hinge bars feature extension stops for controlling range of motion at the knee joint. The brace provides a great blend of support and comfort for patients with a variety of conditions resulting in patello-femoral knee pain.
Bledsoe Crossover PT Knee Brace Features:
- Provides effective lateral support of the kneecap.
- 13.5" length fits short and tall size individuals.
- Hybrid front-closing thigh and pull-on calf design.
- Pneumatic patella pad inside can be inflated and deflated for optimal support.
- Thigh and calf straps for enhanced brace suspension.
- Lined with mesh fabric behind the knee for greater comfort.
- Comes in 3D stretch neoprene or Tritech materials.
- Removable hinges use extension stops to control knee range of motion.
- Available in six sizes - please see our sizing chart tab above for important sizing information.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1832
The Bledsoe Crossover PT knee brace may be used to treat:
- Patella chondromalacia.
- Lateral patella subluxation and dislocation injuries. Mild MCL (medial collateral ligament) and LCL (lateral collateral ligament) sprains.
- Patellofemoral knee pain.
- Patella malalignment.
- Sizing chart
Made from 3D Neoprene or breathable Tritch polyester based fabric. Tritech material is neoprene-free, and latex-free.
No reviews for this product
Q&A for Bledsoe Crossover PT Knee Brace
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a Bledsoe Authorized Dealer Site
Bledsoe believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Bledsoe brace is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Bledsoe collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Bledsoe product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Bledsoe therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Bledsoe item through any website, unless it is an authorized Bledsoe dealer.
We are a Bledsoe Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Bledsoe warranty. Others do not offer the original Bledsoe warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Bledsoe takes great care to ensure that all Bledsoe authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Bledsoe purchasers.