The Bledsoe Crossover FC Knee Brace is designed to allow for ease of application without having to remove your shoes - perfect for anyone with limited reach and flexibility. Pull tabs have been installed to further aid with application. It features sport style polycentric hinges that adjust for range-of-motion control in 10° increments with extension stops provided. The back of the brace features mesh material to help avoid bunching for greater patient comfort. The Bledsoe Crossover FC provides effective support for Ligament sprains, meniscus tears, and mild osteoarthritis.
Bledsoe Crossover FC Knee Brace Features:
- Standard 13.5 length or 15.5" length for support.
- Polycentric hinges with range of motion adjustable in 10 degree increments - extension stops provided.
- Available in 3D stretch neoprene or breathable Tritech material.
- Pull tabs for easier brace application.
- Mesh popliteal area for greater comfort.
- Available in both pull-up or wraparound versions.
- Does not feature an adjustable patellar buttress like other Crossover models.
- Available in six sizes - please see our off-the-shelf sizing chart tab above for important sizing guidelines.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1832
The Bledsoe Crossover FC knee brace may be used for treating:
- Mild and moderate ACL (anterior cruciate ligament), PCL (posterior cruciate ligament), MCL (medial collateral ligament), and LCL (lateral collateral ligament) sprains and stretches.
- Menisci injuries.
- Patellar retinaculum injuries.
- Mild combined instabilities.
- Mild osteoarthritis (OA).
- Sizing chart
Sizing Chart: Measure 6” (15 cm) above mid-patella while standing.circumference.
Tritech material is a breathable alternative to neoprene (latex-free) and offers mild compression. 3D neoprene provides warmth to the joint and maximum compression as well.
- Excellent Knee Brace
Q&A for Bledsoe Crossover FC Knee Brace
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a Bledsoe Authorized Dealer Site
Bledsoe believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Bledsoe brace is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Bledsoe collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Bledsoe product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Bledsoe therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Bledsoe item through any website, unless it is an authorized Bledsoe dealer.
We are a Bledsoe Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Bledsoe warranty. Others do not offer the original Bledsoe warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Bledsoe takes great care to ensure that all Bledsoe authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Bledsoe purchasers.