The Bledsoe Axiom Knee Brace OTS provides complete ACLsport protection and features a pivoting gastroc strapping design that acts as a “finger-trap”, minimizing brace migration. The brace is available in aluminum or magnesium making it one of the lightest frames available for athletes today. The aluminum version is reinforced with a steel alloy making it impact resistant for contact sports, whereas the Magnesium version is indicated for non-contact athletic use. The straps are all riveted to the frame of the brace for a more snug fit around the leg and feature a ratchet design for improved durability. The hinges on the Axiom knee brace feature soft rounded edges to prevent snagging on clothing or equipment. The buckles feature a unique ratchet closure design which reduces wear and tear on the straps and allow for quicker fitting compared to conventional buckles.
Bledsoe Axiom Knee Brace Features:
- Available in aluminum or magnesium material - aluminum is impact resistant for greater protection.
- Provides ACL, PCL, MCL, LCL support and protection.
- Anti-migration design uses pivoting posterior calf strap plus a gastroc gripper pad to "lock" onto calf muscles.
- No-catch hinge design prevents the hinge from snagging objects or digging into the ground during aggressive sports play.
- A somewhat customized calf: For those with a trim build, the lower leg shell portion is sized smaller when you choose "athletic" version. For a slightly larger calf, simply pick "standard".
- The unique ratchet release closure design extends strap life.
- All parts can be replaced by the patient using the tools provided.
- New soft, velour-like padding for comfortable continuous wear. Available with optional Athletic Hi-Activity shell pads for sport play.
- FREE sports carrying bag included with your purchase!
Available Color: Black
Recommended Manufacturer HCFA: L1845 (OTS)
- The Bledsoe Axiom knee brace is indicated for increased support of knees following injury to or reconstruction of the anterior cruciate ligament, posterior cruciate ligament, medial or lateral collateral ligament, or menisci either alone or in combinations.
- Also indicated for increased support for patients who have continued symptoms of giving way, poor quadriceps or hamstring strength, or a desire for an early return to sports activities.
- Sizing chart
Sizing Chart: Measure thigh circumference measure 6" (15 cm) above mid-patella and the calf circumference 6" (15 cm) below mid-patella.
The Bledsoe Axiom knee brace is available in aluminum or magnesium. Standard lightweight open cell foam is used for all of the padding.
- Great for football
Q&A for Bledsoe Axiom Knee Brace OTS
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a Bledsoe Authorized Dealer Site
Bledsoe believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Bledsoe brace is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Bledsoe collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Bledsoe product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Bledsoe therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Bledsoe item through any website, unless it is an authorized Bledsoe dealer.
We are a Bledsoe Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Bledsoe warranty. Others do not offer the original Bledsoe warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Bledsoe takes great care to ensure that all Bledsoe authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Bledsoe purchasers.