The ARC 2.0 Shoulder Brace signature aluminum waistband is moldable to each patients unique torso shape and prevents the arm migrating anteriorly that is common with shoulder braces. The ARC® 2.0 universal sling design folds to fit every patient with one brace right or left, football player or gymnast. The unique pistol grip adjusts with quick-pull tabs and keeps the arm from migrating forward out of the sling. It's well suited for non-surgical or post-op shoulder instabilities, Rotator cuff repairs, SLAP injuries, and more.
The ARC 2.0 shoulder brace features 2.0 material for maximum breathability and comfort. 2.0 material moves moisture away from the skin to another layer of fabric for quick evaporation.
Bledsoe ARC 2.0 Shoulder Brace Features:
- 2.0 material transports moisture away from the skin for maximum breathability and comfort.
- Brace positions include gunslinger, neutral plane and external rotation.
- Universal sling design to fit every patient with one brace.
- Unique pistol grip adjusts with quick-pull tabs and keeps the arm from migrating forward out of the sling.
- Optional underarm strap relieves pressure on the neck for larger patients and patients positioned in external rotation.
- One-hand buckles ease patient reapplication.
- Cold therapy cutout in the sling.
- Fits right and left.
- One size fits all.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L3960