The Bledsoe ARC 2.0 Shoulder Brace signature aluminum waistband is moldable to each patients unique torso shape and prevents the arm migrating anteriorly that is common with shoulder braces. The ARC® 2.0 universal sling design folds to fit every patient with one brace right or left, football player or gymnast. The unique pistol grip adjusts with quick-pull tabs and keeps the arm from migrating forward out of the sling. It's well suited for non-surgical or post-op shoulder instabilities, Rotator cuff repairs, SLAP injuries, and more.
The ARC 2.0 shoulder brace features 2.0 material for maximum breathability and comfort. 2.0 material moves moisture away from the skin to another layer of fabric for quick evaporation.
Bledsoe ARC 2.0 Shoulder Brace Features:
- 2.0 material transports moisture away from the skin for maximum breathability and comfort.
- Brace positions include gunslinger, neutral plane and external rotation.
- Universal sling design to fit every patient with one brace.
- Unique pistol grip adjusts with quick-pull tabs and keeps the arm from migrating forward out of the sling.
- Optional underarm strap relieves pressure on the neck for larger patients and patients positioned in external rotation.
- One-hand buckles ease patient reapplication.
- Cold therapy cutout in the sling.
- Fits right and left.
- One size fits all.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L3960
The Bledsoe ARC 2.0 Shoulder Brace may be used for:
- or non-surgical or post-operative support and immobilization of the injured shoulder when varying degrees of internal rotation, external rotation and abduction are required. Positions include gunslinger, neutral plane, and statue of liberty
- Rotator cuff repairs.
- Bankart repairs.
- SLAP lesions.
- Dislocations and subluxations.
- Capsular reconstructions.
- Shoulder (glenohumeral) instability.
- Sizing chart
Sizing: Universal; One size fits all.
- Bracing Product: Neoprene-free, latex-free.
- ARC 2.0 shoulder braces are warranted for defects in material and workmanship for a period of 90 days for wraps, pads, straps and typical components, 180 days for mechanical functionality.
- Great price and it arrived the next day.
- Doctor recommended this for my surgery
- Great brace for shoulder repairs
- Recovering from surgery
- Just had labrum surgery
Q&A for Bledsoe ARC 2.0 Shoulder Brace
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a Bledsoe Authorized Dealer Site
Bledsoe believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Bledsoe brace is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Bledsoe collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Bledsoe product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Bledsoe therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Bledsoe item through any website, unless it is an authorized Bledsoe dealer.
We are a Bledsoe Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Bledsoe warranty. Others do not offer the original Bledsoe warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Bledsoe takes great care to ensure that all Bledsoe authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Bledsoe purchasers.