The Bio Skin Tennis Elbow Skin provides effective compression needed for relieving pain caused by tennis elbow symptoms. The tennis elbow sleeve features and adjustable strap that focuses compression through a medical-grade silicone pad inside located where the forearm muscles attach to the elbow. The Bio Skin Tennis Elbow Skin sleeve is made from a thin yet strong fabric called Ultima that wicks perspiration away from the body while providing the same strength and recovery as conventional neoprene. The sleeve is well suited for racquet sports, golf, or for use at home.
Bio Skin Tennis Elbow Skin Sleeve Features:
- Medium sleeve length fits short and tall individuals alike.
- Includes medical grade silicone pad and an outer strap to focus compression over your forearm.
- Reduces pain and inflammatiion from tennis elbow (lateral epicondylitis).
- Lighter and thinner than traditional neoprene.
- Breathable - wicks perspiration away from your body.
- Suitable for racquet sports, golf, home, and work.
- Lightweight material, yet very compressive.
- Constructed of BioSkin Ultima material - latex/neoprene-free.
- Available in six sizes - please see our sizing chart tab above for important sizing information.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L3700