The Bio Skin Back Skin treats lumbar sprains, pain from overuse, muscle strains, and develop better back posture.. This Bioskin back brace is neoprene-free and wicks perspiration to keep you cool and dry underneath your clothes. The is very supportive and patients appreciate its vented side panels that close off around the front of your stomach. The Bio Skin Back Skin has flexible stays to prevent the brace from rolling down on the edges. It provides excellent compression around your torso, and features a removable double cinch belt which is used to provide additional compression and support. Without the cinch belt, the standard Back Skin functions as a lightweight general purpose support for postural awareness.
Bio Skin Back Skin Back Skin Features:
- The BioSkin BackSkin is made out of Ultima material which is thinner than neoprene, latex-free, and breathes to keep your body cool and dry in hot, humid environments.
- Lowest profile style and offers the best dynamic radial stretch.
- The back belt support has a narrow cut in the front and flexible stays on the sides so that when sitting or bending the brace remains pliable and does not impinge on the groin area or into the rib cage
- The Bio Skin Back Skin system is available in both standard cut and female cut. The female cut is made with a slight alteration in the back panel which addresses the waist to hip ratio, providing a better fit for females.
- Offers a specialized approach to the treatment of soft tissue surrounding the lumbar spine.
- Removable double cinch belt gives flexibility and support.
- 100% neoprene and latex free.
Available Colors: Black
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: K0634
The Bio Skin Back Skin system can be used to treat:
- Lumbar sprains.
- Lumbar strains.
- Low back pain.
- Degenerative joint disease.
- Pain from overuse.
- Muscle strains.
- For developing better back posture.
- Sizing chart
Bio Skin Back Skin Application Instructions:
The BioSkin Back Skin should be applied to dry skin. Oils, lotions and perspiration will make the support harder to put on and will make it will feel as if it's sized too small. Dry the area of application before applying support. Take the support with both hands and stretch the top and bottom of the support two to three times. This helps to relax the material before it gets broken-in.
Bio Skin back braces are part of a total back care program which includes good posture, proper lifting techniques, and exercise for flexibility and muscle tone.
1. Detach the large hook and loop closure. With the "loop" in the left hand, wrap support around the middle of the low back.
2. Lay left panel down first.
3. Attach right panel to left panel.
4. Lay the left double pull on right panel.
5. Lay the right double pull on left double pull.
6. To ensure proper placement, the bottom of the support should be placed at the base of the tailbone.
Bio Skin is a unique, patented material designed to provide high-level compression without creating any discomfort. The material is thin and gives radial compression, so it conforms nicely to the curves of the body. Its breathable, allowing perspiration to evaporate through it, and its neoprene free, latex free, and hypo-allergenic so you don't have to worry about skin reactions. Wearing BioSkin is a satisfying experience because it is breathable, light, thin, strong, odorless, and extremely durable.
Ultima™ provides dynamic compression in our performance supports.
Original Bio Skin® material
18-20 mm Hg compression
Ultra-thin and Ultra-lightweight
- See below
- Really impressed with the fit
Q&A for Bio Skin Standard Back Skin
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a BioSkin Authorized Dealer Site
BioSkin believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a BioSkin product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest BioSkin collection and ensure you are getting a genuine BioSkin product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
BioSkin therefore recommends that you do not purchase a BioSkin item through any website, unless it is an authorized BioSkin dealer.
We are a BioSkin Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the BioSkin warranty. Others do not offer the original BioSkin warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
BioSkin takes great care to ensure that all BioSkin authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to BioSkin purchasers.