The Bio Skin Back Skin treats lumbar sprains, pain from overuse, muscle strains, and develop better back posture.. This Bioskin back brace is neoprene-free and wicks perspiration to keep you cool and dry underneath your clothes. The is very supportive and patients appreciate its vented side panels that close off around the front of your stomach. The Bio Skin Back Skin has flexible stays to prevent the brace from rolling down on the edges. It provides excellent compression around your torso, and features a removable double cinch belt which is used to provide additional compression and support. Without the cinch belt, the standard Back Skin functions as a lightweight general purpose support for postural awareness.
Bio Skin Back Skin Back Skin Features:
- The BioSkin BackSkin is made out of Ultima material which is thinner than neoprene, latex-free, and breathes to keep your body cool and dry in hot, humid environments.
- Lowest profile style and offers the best dynamic radial stretch.
- The back belt support has a narrow cut in the front and flexible stays on the sides so that when sitting or bending the brace remains pliable and does not impinge on the groin area or into the rib cage
- The Bio Skin Back Skin system is available in both standard cut and female cut. The female cut is made with a slight alteration in the back panel which addresses the waist to hip ratio, providing a better fit for females.
- Offers a specialized approach to the treatment of soft tissue surrounding the lumbar spine.
- Removable double cinch belt gives flexibility and support.
- 100% neoprene and latex free.
Available Colors: Black
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: K0634