The BioSkin Calf Skin is a specially designed compression sleeve constructed of Ultima™ material (strong, thin, moisture-wicking, neoprene-free material) which provides full length medical-compression for both the calf and leg region. Its unique SkinLok feature activates with sweat or moisture so it stays in place, even during vigorous activity or long distance races. The Calf Skin provides medical-grade compression to boost recovery during injury or after hard workouts so you can return to activity faster and fresher. It relieves pain associated with shin splints, strains, and contusions. Bio Skin calf sleeve products are made from a three layer fabric that is compressive, hypoallergenic, and thin for easy wear and washing. The BioSkin Calf Skin provides a firm, uniform fit and reduces pain with running activities.
BioSkin Calf Sleeve Features:
- The BioSkin Calf Sleeve provides a thin, contoured fit around the entire leg.
- The shin splint support controls movement and reduces calf muscle vibration which aggravates pain. Works better than shin splint wrap, taping and braces for providing uniform compression.
- May be used on the forearm for strains as well.
- Breathable moisture wicking material transports sweat away from the skin.
- Constructed of Bio Skin® Ultima™ material.
- Available in six sizes - Please see our sizing chart tab above for important measurement instructions.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L2999