The Bio Skin Back Skin with Flexible Lumbar Support combines a light weight support with an adjustable lumbar insert to provide effective support with everyday activity. This corset features additional, vented side panels that can be applied to further increase compression and support around your torso. Once applied around your waist, the support panels can be applied and adjusted for the correct amount of abdominal compression needed. An adjustable/removable, triangle-shaped foam pad can be velcroed inside to provide added support for your back - thus giving it the name, the Bio Skin Back Skin with Flexible Lumbar Support . This model has vertical stays on both the sides and in the rear to prevent rolldown from occurring. It's made from a breathable material called Ultima which is both lightweight, and air permeable to keep you cooler compared to traditional neoprene. Patients appreciate the product's thinness (5/8 inches) and low profile design thus making it well suited for use at both home and work. The Bio Skin Back Skin with Flexible Lumbar Support can be used to treat back strains, back spasms, low back pain, degenerative disc disease, lumbosacral strains, and more.
BioSkin Back Skin With Lumbar Support Features:
- Breathable, lightweight, low profile, very thin, cool and comfortable to wear.
- Made out of Ultima, a three layer laminate that's more durable than neoprene; Provides a thinner, less bulky feeling without sacrificing support.
- Double, vented side pulls add additional support and compression.
- Comes with an adjustable removable dense foam lumbar support (rounded triangular shape) that fits in your lumbar area to provide enhanced support and rigidity for your back.
- Available in both a standard cut and female cut. The female cut is made with a slight alteration in the back panel which addresses the waist to hip ratio, providing a better fit for females with more of a pear shape.
- Features stays on the sides and the rear to provide support and prevent rolldown on the sides.
- The lumbar foam pad attaches to the belt with Velcro.
- Provides breathable support that's comfortable to wear underneath clothing.
- Material stretches similar to neoprene while providing greater durability with long term use.
Flexible Lumbar Support Placement Options:
The IN position gives direct pressure against the spine, relieving minor sprains and strains.
The OUT position provides more pressure and control along the para spinals, relieving strains and muscle spasms
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: K0634
The Bio Skin Back Skin with Flexible Lumbar Support can be used for treating:
- Back strains.
- Back spasms.
- Low back pain.
- Degenerative disc disease.
- Lumbosacral strains.
- Low back pain.
- Sizing chart
The Bio Skin Back Skin With Flexible Lumbar Support is made from a unique, patented material designed to provide high-level compression without creating any discomfort. The material is thin and gives radial compression, so it conforms nicely to the curves of the body. Its breathable, allowing perspiration to evaporate through it, and its neoprene free, latex free, and hypo-allergenic so you don't have to worry about skin reactions. Wearing Bio Skin is a satisfying experience because it is breathable, light, thin, strong, odorless, and extremely durable.
Ultima™ provides dynamic compression in their braces and performance Supports.
Original Bio Skin® material
18-20 mm Hg compression
Ultra-thin and Ultra-lightweight
- Lower back pain
- Sore Lumbar
Q&A for Bio Skin Back Skin with Flexible Lumbar Support
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a BioSkin Authorized Dealer Site
BioSkin believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a BioSkin product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest BioSkin collection and ensure you are getting a genuine BioSkin product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
BioSkin therefore recommends that you do not purchase a BioSkin item through any website, unless it is an authorized BioSkin dealer.
We are a BioSkin Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the BioSkin warranty. Others do not offer the original BioSkin warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
BioSkin takes great care to ensure that all BioSkin authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to BioSkin purchasers.