The Aspen Vista MultiPost Collar is the latest addition to Aspen’s award-winning Vista Cervical Collars. It adds a whole new level of support and motion restriction with its pivoting occipital panels behind the head. The MultiPost cervical collar employs the same one size, adjustable Vista design to fit every patient thus eliminating collar sizing errors. The inside of the collar is lined with Aspen’s proven cotton-lined pads that enhance skin care by reducing contact points in the rear occipital area that can result in skin breakdown.
Aspen Vista Multipost Collar Features:
- Pivoting occipital panels feature a circular design that cradles the head and provide increased support.
- Designed to fit patients with all different shapes and anatomies.
- Cotton lined pads ensure comfort and proper skin care.
- Dial height adjustment in the front.
- Six sizes from just one collar.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L0180.
The Aspen Vista MP MultiPost cervical collar can be used to treat: a variety of cervical injuries requiring additional stabilization of the head and neck.
- Sizing chart
One size fits 13" - 21" neck circumference; Adjust the collar to the shortest size. Place the front panel underneath the patient’s chin and dial up to the correct height. The patient’s chin should be properly supported and the chin pad should be slightly compressed. By letting go of the dial, it self locks into place.
Polyurethane foam is used in the pads which are covered with a cotton lining; neoprene free.
(Scan J of Trauma, Resus & Emer Medicine 2014. 22(37)).
- Excellent service, very comfortable cervical collar brace
- Life saver
- Very good
- Same as the one the doctor provided me
- Just what I needed
- Works very well at supporting my neck
Q&A for Aspen Vista MultiPost Cervical Collar
- From Steve
- Q: I will be having a cervical discectomy at the level of c6 c7. Which neck brace would work best for me?
- A: The Aspen Vista Multipost Cervical Collar provides cervical motion restriction and adjusts for height in the front and adjusts in the rear for occipital support.
So far persons found this question helpful
Ask Your Own Question
- From Steve
DME-Direct is an Aspen Medical Products Authorized Dealer Site
Aspen believes that the best way for you to select and purchase an Aspen product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Aspen collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Aspen product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Aspen therefore recommends that you do not purchase an Aspen item through any website, unless it is an authorized Aspen dealer.
We are an Aspen Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Aspen Medical Products warranty. Others do not offer the original Aspen warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Aspen takes great care to ensure that all Aspen authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Aspen purchasers.