The AllSport Dynamics OTS Wrist Brace is an off-the-shelf wrist orthotic engineered to limit the extension of the wrist. The brace is constructed of high-strength, lightweight epoxy resin, carbon fiber and Kevlar composite to provide a lightweight compact design with amazing strength. The OTS wrist brace is universal for use on either wrist, and features 0-60 degrees variable extension control with interchangeable stops at 0, 20, and 40 degrees to limit wrist extension. The OTS wrist brace is worn next to the skin for an optimal fit. The open palm design keeps the brace from interfering with your grip strength, while the lace up design underneath provides a comfortable custom-like fit. The product is proudly made in the USA for higher quality control standards.
OTS Wrist Brace Features:
- Easy velcro closure around the wrist for fast fitting.
- Composite resin, carbon fiber, kevlar construction provides lightweight strength.
- Brace liner is constructed from a high-grade, open cell foam and is ergonomically shaped for fit and comfort.
- Bi-axial, articulating hinge mimics wrist motion.
- Open palm design limits obstruction with grip strength.
- Fits right and left sides.
- Available in five sizes - please see our sizing chart tab above for important measurement instructions.
- Made in the USA.
- Sold as a single brace.
Available Colors: Black Carbon.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L3915
The Allsport Dynamics OTS Wrist Brace can be used to treat:
- Wrist reconstruction.
- Wrist sprains with TFCC tear - triangular fibrocartilage complex.
- Coles fracture - distal radius.
- Partial tendon rupture.
- Ulnar styloid fracture.
- Compound radius/ulna fracture.
- Villonod ulnar synovitis.
- Perilunate dislocation.
- Transscaphoid perilunate fracture.
- To protect bone-ligament transfer.
- Radius fracture/extensor tendon rupture.
- Severely comminuted open distal radius and ulna fracture.
- Sizing chart
Measure the width of the wrist (not the circumference):
Size Width (Inches) Width (cm) X-Small 0 - 2" 0 - 5.1 Small 2 - 2 5/16" 5.1 - 5.9 Medium 2 5/16 - 2 5/8" 5.9 - 6.7 Large 2 5/8 - 2 15/16" 6.7 - 7.5 X-Large 2 15/16 - 3 3/16" 7.5 - 8.1
Epoxy resin, carbon fiber and Kevlar composite.
- Recommended by my doctor
- Easy to measure, easy to fit
- Lightweight carbon fiber protection
- Using these for motocross
- Foolish 2 not wear it
Q&A for AllSport Dynamics OTS Wrist Brace
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is an Allsport Dynamics Authorized Dealer Site
Allsport Dynamics believes that the best way for you to select and purchase an Allsport Dynamics product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Allsport Dynamics collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Active Ankle product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Allsport Dynamics therefore recommends that you do not purchase an Allsport Dynamics item through any website, unless it is an authorized Allsport Dynamics dealer.
We are a Allsport Dynamics Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Allsport Dynamics warranty. Others do not offer the original Allsport Dynamics warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Allsport Dynamics takes great care to ensure that all Active Ankle authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Allsport Dynamics purchasers.