The AllSport Dynamics OTS Wrist Brace is an off-the-shelf wrist orthotic engineered to limit the extension of the wrist. The brace is constructed of high-strength, lightweight epoxy resin, carbon fiber and Kevlar composite to provide a lightweight compact design with amazing strength. The OTS wrist brace is universal for use on either wrist, and features 0-60 degrees variable extension control with interchangeable stops at 0, 20, and 40 degrees to limit wrist extension. The OTS wrist brace is worn next to the skin for an optimal fit. The open palm design keeps the brace from interfering with your grip strength, while the lace up design underneath provides a comfortable custom-like fit. The product is proudly made in the USA for higher quality control standards.
OTS Wrist Brace Features:
- Easy velcro closure around the wrist for fast fitting.
- Composite resin, carbon fiber, kevlar construction provides lightweight strength.
- Brace liner is constructed from a high-grade, open cell foam and is ergonomically shaped for fit and comfort.
- Bi-axial, articulating hinge mimics wrist motion.
- Open palm design limits obstruction with grip strength.
- Fits right and left sides.
- Available in five sizes - please see our sizing chart tab above for important measurement instructions.
- Made in the USA.
- Sold as a single brace.
Available Colors: Black Carbon.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L3915