The Active Ankle MultiPhase Ankle Brace features a dual-purpose design that's suited for immediate treatment after an ankle sprain followed by a return to sports participation. The brace features a full-length memory foam liner that contours to the ankle and pushes swelling away from the joint. The foam's dual-density design continually adjusts and molds to the sides of the ankle for a great fit. As healing progresses, the integrated liner can eventually be cut down for a more streamlined fit that's more suitable for use inside athletic shoes. The dual-hinge design is slightly offset to coincide with the ankle's natural anatomy and fits inside any style shoe with minimal bulk. Triple stitching throughout the three straps is guaranteed to hold up to daily usage of both rehabilitation and aggressive athletic use. Active Ankle's MultiPhase Ankle Brace bridges the gap between a stirrup and a sports ankle brace with a multipurpose design that's suitable for everything from acute ankle sprains to full athletic use.
Active Ankle MultiPhase Ankle Brace Features:
- Provides support "from the hurt to the heal," - Provides correct support for initial acute phase injuries all the way through rehabilitation and finally back to everyday activities/sports.
- Memory foam has a dual-density consistency that applies constant, comfortable compression to remove edema/swelling.
- Contours and molds to the bony anatomy of the ankle.
- Inner padding liner can be easily cut down as needed for athletics and daily activity.
- Unique heel design is a solid "U" shape that cups the weight of the heel and disperses stress - ideal for ankle sprains and degenerative joint disease.
- Bilateral hinge is offset to coincide with the natural ankle anatomy - promotes ankle range of motion and eases walking.
- Triple-stitched straps for added strength and durability.
- Provides inversion range-of-motion protection (leading cause of ankle sprains).
- Available in white and comes in four sizes - see sizing chart tab.
- Fits both right and left sides.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L4350
Need a solution just for sports? Checkout the popular Active Ankle T2 model for a slightly lower profile design with minimal bulk.