The Active Ankle MultiPhase Ankle Brace features a dual purpose design that's suited for immediate treatment after an ankle sprain followed by a return to sports participation. The brace features a full-length memory foam liner that contours to the ankle and push swelling way from the joint. The foam's dual density design continually adjusts and molds to the sides of the ankle for a great fit. As healing progresses, the integrated liner can eventually be cut down for a more streamlined fit that's more suitable for use inside athletic shoes. The dual hinge design is slightly offset to coincide with the ankle's natural anatomy, and fits inside any style shoe with minimal bulk. Triple stitching throughout the three straps is guaranteed to hold up to daily usage of both rehabilitation and aggressive athletic use. Active Ankle's MultiPhase Ankle Brace bridges the gap between a stirrup and a sports ankle brace with a multipurpose design that's suitable for everything from acute ankle sprains to full athletic use.
Active Ankle MultiPhase Ankle Brace Features:
- Provides support "from the hurt to the heal," - Provides correct support for initial acute phase injuries all the way through rehabilitation and finally back to everyday activities/sports.
- Memory foam has a dual density consistency that applies constant, comfortable compression to remove edema/swelling.
- Contours and molds to the bony anatomy of the ankle.
- Inner padding liner can be easily cut down as needed for for athletics and daily activity.
- Unique heel design is a solid "U" shape that cups the weight of the heel and disperses stress - ideal for ankle sprains and degenerative joint disease.
- Bilateral hinge is offset to coincide with the natural ankle anatomy - promotes range of ankle motion and eases walking.
- Triple-stitched straps for added strength and durability.
- Provides inversion range-of-motion protection (leading cause of ankle sprains).
- Available in white and comes in four sizes - see sizing chart tab.
- Fits both right and left sides.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L4350
Need a solution just for sports? Checkout the popular Active Ankle T2 model for a slightly lower profile design with minimal bulk.
The Active Ankle Multiphase Ankle Brace is recommended for:
- Support for peroneal tendon discomfort.
- Stabilization for ankles with degenerative joint changes.
- Management of acute ankle sprains from initial recovery to return to athletics.
- Reducing heel pain.
- Early rehabilitation and protection for ankle sprains.
- Sports injury ankle sprain protection.
- Sizing chart
Semi-rigid outer plastic shell with inner foam liners that can be cut and shaped to fit your ankle anatomy.
- Good support for our daughter
- Team loves 'em
- Volley Ball!
Q&A for Active Ankle MultiPhase Ankle Brace
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is an Active Ankle Authorized Dealer Site
Active Ankle believes that the best way for you to select and purchase an Active Ankle product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Active Ankle collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Active Ankle product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Active Ankle therefore recommends that you do not purchase an Active Ankle item through any website, unless it is an authorized Active Ankle dealer.
We are a Active Ankle Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Active Ankle warranty. Others do not offer the original Active Ankle warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Active Ankle takes great care to ensure that all Active Ankle authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Active Ankle purchasers.