Breg Fusion accessories, replacement parts, straps, frame pads, and condyle pads are specially designed to fit the Fusion line of prefabricated functional braces. Parts like strap sets and frame pads are based on the size of the brace which can be found by removing the medial condyle basket (oval foam pad) to locate the sticker printed with the size of the brace. Please call us at 877-721-7701 if you are unable to locate this sticker or it has fallen off completely.
Fusion Replacement Parts Fit These Braces:
- Fusion Custom, Women's and OTS
- Fusion XT w/ AirTech
- Fusion OA
- Fusion Lateral OA
- Women's Fusion OA
- Women's Fusion w/ AirTech
Frame Pads: Comes with 1 thigh frame pad and 1 calf frame pad.
- Women's FUSION Standard (set of 2, no covers)
- 3/8" Gel (2 w/covers)
- 1/8" Neoprene (set of 2, no covers)
- 1/4" Neoprene (set of 2, no covers)
- Thick Neoprene CF (foam, 2- 1/8" pads and 2- 1/4" pads, no covers)
- Condyle Covers (2, no pads)
- Flexion/Extension Stop Set - Full set of plastic stops - Fits all Fusion ligament braces only.
- Aluminum 90 Degree Flexion Stops (pair) - Fits all Fusion ligament braces only.
Strap Sets: Come with 3 Straps in a set
- LEFT CALF XS-2XL
- RIGHT CALF XS-2XL
- Thigh XS-2XL
- Sizing chart
Choose size and side according to your brace size and side located on the sticker underneath the thigh frame padding on the frame. If you are unable to locate the sticker, then use the measuring chart below to choose based on the size as though you were measuring for a new brace.
Fusion and Women's:
Q&A for Breg Fusion / Fusion XT / Women's Fusion / Fusion OA / Women's Fusion OA: Frame Pads, Condyle Pads, Straps
- From Mary Ellen Leonard
- Q: I have a valgus knee deformity, from an incorrectly installed knee replacement that is causing repeated pes anserine bursitis or tendinitis on the inside of my left knee. My DME company in town doesn’t carry this brace and the PT told me to order from a larger City and have delivered. However, I don’t know if I need a lateral offloading or medial offloading brace. I have a prescription but it just says offloading brace.
- A: Chances are with a valgus deformity you'll need a lateral unloader, one that applies a varus load to the knee. Please contact the treating physical therapist or your doctor's office for a specific brace recommendation, and then contact DME-Direct to order.
So far persons found this question helpful
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a Breg Authorized Dealer Site
Breg believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Breg product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Breg collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Breg product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Breg therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Breg item through any website, unless it is an authorized Breg dealer.
We are a Breg Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Breg warranty. Others do not offer the original Breg warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Breg takes great care to ensure that all Breg authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Breg purchasers.