The The DonJoy IceMan CLASSIC cold therapy unit helps reduce pain and swelling, speeding up rehabilitation. The motorized IceMan provides continuous cold therapy for up to 7 hours and can be used for a variety of knee, hip, shoulder surgeries, and physician protocols. The device features DonJoy’s patented semi-closed loop recirculation system which enables the IceMan machine to deliver more consistent and accurate temperatures than other cold therapy units. The Iceman cold therapy system is ideally suited for recovery after arthroscopic joint procedures, holds up to 11 quarts, and connects to your choice of wrap-on or cold therapy pads which bath the joint with patient-controlled cold therapy for hours before needing to be refilled with ice. Compared to other cryotherapy machines, the Donjoy Iceman Classic 1100 model provides the best in-class features - a large cooler size plus a thermostat for accurate temperature control. The Donjoy Iceman® is shipped ready for immediate use and includes: the Iceman cooler, pump with hose attached, and a three prong AC adapter; Simply choose your choice of wrap-on (elastic velcro strap included) or cold pad best suited for your recovery.
Donjoy IceMan Cold Therapy Unit Features:
- Two-position locking lid.
- Hose stirrup for protection of the hose exiting the system.
- Thermostat for inlet temperature control and monitoring.
- Semi-closed loop system provides efficient cold water flow out to the pad.
- Large cooler size for extended therapy.
- We protect every patient - Click to see our Donjoy Iceman return policy
- Single-patient use; Non-returnable for patient protection.
Available Wrap-On Pad Ordering Information: See sizing chart tab for size guidelines.
- McGuire Knee w/Open Patella 11-1268 (10.85” x 11.34”).
- Universal Multiuse Reg. Hose 11-0679 (10.85” x 11.34”).
- Universal Multiuse Extended Hose 11-0680 (10.85” x 11.34”).
- Universal Multiuse XL, Reg. Hose 11-0681 (12” x 11.34”).
- Universal Multiuse XL, Extended Hose 11-0682 (12” x 11.34”).
- Universal Shoulder 11-1334 (14" x 23" x 12.5").
- Universal Shoulder Small 11-1397 (12.75" x 19" x 12.25").
- Hip: Left 11-9112 or Right 11-9111.
- Forefoot 11-1521.
- Ankle 11-1522.
Replacement Parts: Replacement parts and accessories are available for this unit - please visit the "Iceman Accessories" listing.
Please carefully read before purchasing this product:
I am currently under the treatment of a physician who has prescribed this cryotherapy product. I will read and carefully follow the manufacturer's directions provided with the unit. I understand that I will assume all responsibility for the use/misuse of this medical device. I will contact my physician immediately in the case of any untoward reactions caused by use of this cryotherapy unit. I understand that DME-Direct.com is only a distributor of the product and in no way assumes responsibility for any injury it may cause due to malfunction, misuse, inappropriate application, or other reason. Furthermore, DME-Direct.com cannot provide specific details as to the product's application or use, other than is provided in the product documentation, developed by this product manufacturer. By adding this product to your cart you certify that the above statement(s) is/are true.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: E0218 + E0249
The Donjoy Iceman® is routinely used to reduce pain, swelling, and inflammation for
- Post surgical recovery - knee, shoulder, hip arthroscopic procedures.
- Rehabilitation following total arthroplasty.
- Pain relief for chronic musculoskeletal injuries.
- Sizing chart
Most pads for the Donjoy IceMan are adult universally sized to fit every size patient, large or small. Here are some helpful hints to observe to help order the right size pad with your Donjoy IceMan :
- Shoulder comes in two sizes: Regular and Small. Small is indicated for short and petite individuals; regular to large size individuals choose the Regular.
- Universal Multiuse pads come in four configurations and all "look" like the universal wrap-on pad pictured above in our picture box. The difference: "Regular" fits 90% of individuals. The "XL" size pad (about 2" larger) provides slightly more coverage for larger shaped legs. Second variation is in the length of the hose: Regular Hose (RH) is 6.5" and the Extended Hose (EH), 15" is twice as long in the stem portion of the hose exiting the pad
- Hip pad: Have to choose left or right.
- This is a motorized device and requires a standard three prong outlet.
Warranty: 6 months for pads and coolers - warrantied against workmanship. They are non-returnable per DJO, and will be replaced if there is a defective issue with their function within the warranty period. Note: Donjoy does NOT warranty a purchase of the Donjoy Iceman on Ebay or Amazon because of these third party's "loose" return policies that do not ensure patient protection.
- Couldn't be happier
- Got the multiuse for the my knee & shoulder
- My shoulder thanks you
- Great Continuous cold therapy
Whether you're having knee or shoulder surgery, there's a variety of pads to choose from that work with the machine. Some of the pads come in different sizes so you should look carefully at the sizing instructions to make sure that you get the right one to go with your Iceman.
The device can adjust the temperature easily by adjusting the dial on the thermostat. You can make it cold or warmer to suit your toleration to cold. Recommended.
- Worth it.
- Don Joy Cold Therapy Unit Is Fantastic
Q&A for Donjoy Iceman CLASSIC Cold Therapy Unit
- From Gina Hays
- Q: Can a new pump be ordered for the Donjoy ice machine?
- A: Parts for the Donjoy Iceman continuous cold therapy machine are not available. If the pump is not working the entire unit will need to be replaced.
So far persons found this question helpful
Ask Your Own Question
- From Gina Hays
DME-Direct is a Donjoy Authorized Dealer Site
Donjoy believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Donjoy product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Donjoy collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Donjoy product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Donjoy therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Donjoy item through any website, unless it is an authorized Donjoy dealer.
We are a Donjoy Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Donjoy warranty. Others do not offer the original Donjoy warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Donjoy takes great care to ensure that all Donjoy authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Donjoy purchasers.