The Polar Care Kodiak® is the most convenient and versatile cold therapy system in Breg's Polar Care offering. The device features a 9 quart capacity cooler with a robust pump for enhanced durability and ultra-quiet performance. The Kodiak Polar Ice machine features an excellent filtration system to prevent clogs and is designed to run for 6-8 hours before requiring fresh ice and cold water. This means less work for you: let the ice therapy machine do all of the work! The Kodiak Polar Care ice machine utilizes the latest ergonomically designed Intelli-Flo pads from Breg to mold around the joint and provide automatic regulated temperature control. No more temperature control dials - the pads control the amount of cold automatically, so you reap the benefits of a safer treatment application. The Breg Polar Care Kodiak ice therapy machine is lightweight and provides similar results when compared with larger cold therapy models.
Breg Polar Care Kodiak Features:
- Advanced motor design for quiet performance.
- Provides 6-8 hours of cold therapy before needing ice and cold water.
- Advanced filter design to prevent clogging.
- New Breg Intelli-Flow pads mold to the body and provide automatic temperature control- no thermostat control.
- Easy to use; the Kodiak requires minimal set up.
- Click to see our Polar Care Kodiak return policy
- For single patient use; non-returnable.
Breg Kodiak Intelli-Flo Pads:
- 10240 - Intelli-Flo, Multi-Use
- 10245 - Intelli-Flo, Multi-Use, Long Stem - Adds 6" to the stem of the pad.
- 10230 - Intelli-Flo, Knee
- 10220 - Intelli-Flo, Shoulder
- 10225 - Intelli-Flo, Shoulder XL - for 6'3" and taller or very heavy individuals.
- 10210 - Intelli-Flo, Ankle - Pad dimensions- 12.75 X 18.5", 5" tube length, *Sterile Dressing included
- 10211 - Intelli-Flo, Ankle Small - Pad dimensions- 8.25 X 9.75", 4.75" tube length
- 10250 - Intelli-Flo, Back
- 10260 - Intelli-Flo, Hand/wrist, *Sterile Dressing included
- 10205 - Intelli-Flo, 3x5,*Sterile Dressing included
Read before purchasing the Polar Care Kodiak unit :
I am currently under the treatment of a physician who has prescribed this Breg Polar Care Kodiak model and have obtained a prescription for use. I will read and carefully follow the manufacturer's directions provided with the unit. I understand that I will assume all responsibility for the use/misuse of this item. I will contact my physician immediately in the case of any untoward reactions caused by use of this cold therapy device. I understand that DME-Direct.com is only a distributor of the product and in no way assumes responsibility for any injury it may cause due to malfunction, misuse, inappropriate application, or other reason. Furthermore, DME-Direct.com cannot provide specific details as to the product's application or use, other than is provided in the product documentation, developed by this product manufacturer. By clicking "Buy Now" you certify that the above statement(s) is/are true.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: E0218 + E0249
The Polar Care Kodiak cold therapy unit can be used for:
- Post-surgical rehab.
- Pain relief.
- Sizing chart
- Kodiak pads are universally sized for adults.
- Regular Shoulder (10220) fits most adults. Shoulder XL (10225) is for individuals 6'3" and taller or very heavy people.
- The Multi-use comes in a regular size (10240) or Multi-use, Long Stem (10245), and both can be used on your knee, hip, or shoulder joints.
- Electrical Specifications Input: 120 VAC 60 HZ 124 mA max.
- Electrical Classifications:Class II, Continuous Operation.
Not suitable for flammable anesthetics.
- Standards Compliance: Designed to conform to applicable requirements of
UL 60601-1, CSA C22.2 / No. 601.1
- Power: 6 VDC 600-1000 mA.
- System Weight: 4.0 lbs when empty, 14.5 lbs when filled with water and ice.
- 1000 stars
- Excellent product and service
- awesome product - 100 times better than a bag of ice
- Love it!
- Excellent Product
Q&A for Breg Polar Care Kodiak Cold Therapy Unit
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a Breg Authorized Dealer Site
Breg believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Breg product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Breg collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Breg product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Breg therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Breg item through any website, unless it is an authorized Breg dealer.
We are a Breg Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Breg warranty. Others do not offer the original Breg warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Breg takes great care to ensure that all Breg authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Breg purchasers.