Breg Kodiak Replacement Accessories/Parts are specially designed to be used with the Breg Kodiak devices, and are not compatible with other Breg cold therapy devices including the 500, 300, Cube, and cub models. Below is a list of all replacement parts, intelli-flo pads, sterile dressings, and accessories for the Breg Kodiak to keep your system working like new.
Breg Kodiak Intelli-Flo Pads:
- 10240 - Intelli-Flo, Multi-Use
- 10245 - Intelli-Flo, Multi-Use, Long Stem - Adds 6" to the stem of the pad.
- 10230 - Intelli-Flo, Knee
- 10220 - Intelli-Flo, Shoulder
- 10225 - Intelli-Flo, Shoulder XL - for 6'3" and taller or very heavy individuals.
- 10210 - Intelli-Flo, Ankle - Pad dimentions- 12.75 X 18.5", 5" tube length, *Sterile Dressing included
- 10211 - Intelli-Flo, Ankle Small - Pad dimentions- 8.25 X 9.75", 4.75" tube length
- 10250 - Intelli-Flo, Back
- 10260 - Intelli-Flo, Hand/wrist, *Sterile Dressing included
- 10205 - Intelli-Flo, 3x5, *Sterile Dressing included
Sterile Dressings: Provide a protective barrier to help prevent against a cold induced skin injury and provide a sterile barrier between the pad and the wound/incision/scope sites.
- 10630 - Intelli-Flo, Knee/Multiuse/Shoulder, Sterile, Polar Dressing
- 10640 - Intelli-Flo, Ankle, Sterile, Polar Dressing
- 10650 - Intelli-Flo, Shoulder XL, Sterile, Polar Dressing
- 09810 - Intelli-Flo, Back, Sterile, Polar Dressing
- 02508 - Intelli-Flo, Hand/wrist and SM Ankle, Sterile, Polar Dressing
- 10660 - Intelli-Flo, 3x5, Sterile, Polar Dressing
- 97050 - Battery Pack: Comes with 4 AA batteries and powers the unit for 10-14 hours. This horsehoe-shaped device sits on top of the Kodiak and allows you to use it without electricity.
- 10698 - Replacement Transformer
- 10699 - Kodiak Y Adaptor - needed to use two pads at once.
Read before purchasing this product:
I am currently under the treatment of a physician who has prescribed this part/accessory. I will read and carefully follow the manufacturer's directions provided with the unit/part. I understand that I will assume all responsibility for the use/misuse of this item. I will contact my physician immediately in the case of any untoward reactions caused by use of this cold therapy device. I understand that DME-Direct.com is only a distributor of the product and in no way assumes responsibility for any injury it may cause due to malfunction, misuse, inappropriate application, or other reason. Furthermore, DME-Direct.com cannot provide specific details as to the product's application or use, other than is provided in the product documentation, developed by this product manufacturer. By clicking "Buy Now" you certify that the above statement(s) is/are true. Click to see our Kodiak parts and intelli-flo pad return policy.
** Please note: Cold therapy parts come in contact with water which may contain bacteria, and skin/incisions. By regulations, we cannot accept returns on cold therapy units/parts unless there is a problem with their operation.
- Sizing chart
- Choose the appropriate pad for the body part that is using cold therapy.
- All pads are designed to fit typical Adults.
- Double Surgery
Q&A for Breg Kodiak Accessories, Parts, Intelli-Flo Pads
- From Gary
- Q: Can the shoulder pad (item # 10220) be put on by myself, or does it require assistance from someone?
- A: You should be able to put this on yourself by preapplying some of the straps loosely and then finally tightening them up all the way after it's finally on for a snug fit.
So far persons found this question helpful
Ask Your Own Question
- From Gary
DME-Direct is a Breg Authorized Dealer Site
Breg believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Breg product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Breg collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Breg product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Breg therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Breg item through any website, unless it is an authorized Breg dealer.
We are a Breg Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Breg warranty. Others do not offer the original Breg warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Breg takes great care to ensure that all Breg authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Breg purchasers.