The ActiveWrap Knee Heat & Ice Wrap is an all-in-one versatile wrap that provides effective compression and heat & ice for treating all aspects of the knee and leg. The ActiveWrap Knee Wrap includes two large 9" x 6" gel inserts housed inside their own nylon covers that can be velcroed anywhere inside the plush compress wrap for more precise treatment. The gelatinous material is specifically formulated to not push away from the point of contact like cheaper chemical-filled gels which helps keep the hot or cold targeted right where it's needed most. The inserts are vacuum packed for durability, and can be repeatedly microwaved or re-frozen without splitting or cracking. The ActiveWrap Knee hot and cold wrap features two 3" wide straps to secure it in place around your knee. It's ideally suited for treating arthritis, strains and sprains, or as part of a recovery program following knee surgery. The product remains cold past twenty minutes and is designed to maintain a more consistent temperature between 40-50 degrees compared to colder models made from chemical formulated gels. For easier shuttling of gels, an optional recharge pack of two additional large gels are available to make shuttling of gels easier for prolonged treatment.
ActiveWrap Knee Heat / Ice Wrap Features:
- Includes two 9" x 6" gels inside their own nylon pouches.
- Patented design allows the hot and cold packs to be adjusted and positioned anywhere inside the wrap.
- Wrap secures around the knee for support and insulates the hot or cold underneath.
- Lasts up to 30 minutes safely without causing heat or cold burns.
- Freezer and microwave safe.
- includes 2 large heat and ice packs and a durable medical plush compress support.
- Comfortable and durable enough for repeated daily usage.
- Available in Small/Medium and Large/XLarge - please see our sizing chart tab above for important sizing guidelines.
- Completely washable and built to last.
- Full one year warranty.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: A4466
The ActiveWrap Knee Wrap is indicated for the treatment of:
- Patellofemoral pain.
- Knee sprains, strains.
- Chronic swelling.
- Recovery following arthroscopic surgery.
- Sizing chart
- The ActiveWrap® Knee heat & ice wrap features a unique lightweight non-migrating gel with a specially formulated non-toxic thermal additive designed to prevent the gel from "pooling" and "pushing" away from the injured site. This unique composition is vacuum sealed in a sturdy 8.5mil PE/Nylon covering and slipped into the washable nylon pouch for years of use.
- Latex free.
- Dimensions: 14" H x 10.5" W x 21" L (SM/MD), 16" H x 11" W x 27" L (LG/XL).
- Strap Width: 3".
- Weight: 2 lbs (SM/MD), 2.2 lbs (LG/XL).
- Hot/Cold Pack Dimensions: 7" width x 10" height.
Cold Therapy Instructions:
Place the individual gel packs in the freezer for 1 hour before using them. Then ice for a typical 15-20 minute period of time.
Heat Therapy Instructions:
Remove the gel packs from their individual nylon sleeves and immerse them in a water filled container that's microwave safe. Microwave for 1-2 minutes. Remove it from the water and insert it into its ActiveWrap knee nylon sleeve. Set the power to a high setting and heat according to the schedule below:
- 1200: 30 seconds.
- 800: 40 seconds.
- 600: 45 seconds.
- Not impressed
- Does a great job.
- I would highly recommend this product to anybody with knee pain
- Knee ice wrap works very well as expected.
- Only new products shipped.
Q&A for ActiveWrap Knee Wrap
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is an ActiveWrap Authorized Dealer Site
ActiveWrap believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a ActiveWrap product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest ActiveWrap collection and ensure you are getting a genuine ActiveWrap product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
ActiveWrap therefore recommends that you do not purchase a ActiveWrap item through any website, unless it is an authorized ActiveWrap dealer.
We are a ActiveWrap Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the ActiveWrap warranty. Others do not offer the original ActiveWrap warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
ActiveWrap takes great care to ensure that all ActiveWrap authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to ActiveWrap purchasers.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)