The Sawa Shoulder Brace protects your shoulder from dislocating by way of its adjustable strapping system. The product features a durable nylon vest that attaches to an arm cuff to control overhead shoulder mobility. Adjustable straps connect from the vest to the arm and can be adjusted for each individual's particular presentation of shoulder instability. The Sawa Shoulder Brace keeps the athlete out of that vulnerable "at risk" position where dislocations happen frequently. The product will fit under shoulder pads and doesn't require extensive modifications for game play. The Sawa Shoulder Brace is the brace of choice for players engaged in contact sports and provides protection for first time, as well as, repeat dislocators.
Sawa Shoulder Brace Features:
- Nylon construction on the vest and shoulder cuff for durability.
- Totally adjustable straps to limit overhead motion.
- Limits abduction and external rotation movements.
- Keeps athletes/patients out of the "at risk" position for dislocating.
- Extensively used for contact sports.
- This item is packaged as the Donjoy Shoulder Stabilizer.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L3675
- Shoulder subluxations.
- Shoulder dislocations.
- Shoulder instability.
- Sizing chart
Measure your chest circumference for the correct size
Size Right Left Small 30” to 34” (75 to 85 cm) 11-1101-2-06000 11-1102-2-06000 Medium 34” to 38” (85 to 95 cm) 11-1101-3-06000 11-1102-3-06000 Large 38" to 41" (95 to 102 cm) 11-1101-4-06000 11-1102-4-06000 XLarge 41" to 44" (102 to 110 cm) 11-1101-5-06000 11-1102-5-06000 2XL 44" to 48" (110 to 120 cm) 11-1101-6-06000 11-1102-6-06000 3XL 48" to 52" (120 to 130 cm) 11-1101-7-06000 11-1102-7-06000
- Nylong fabric material used in construction.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Friday night lights
Q&A for Sawa Shoulder Brace
- From Derek86
- Q: Would I have to order a left and a right shoulder stabilizer if I had two dislocated shoulder problems?
- A: This product comes with a built in harness/cuff specific to the side being treated. A second arm cuff cannot be purchased to treat dislocatons or subluxations occurring in both shoulders.
So far 86 persons found this question helpful
- From Tim94
- Q: Will this brace be suitable for hockey after a torn labrum repair?
- A: The Sawa Brace can be used for labrum tears/repairs, and will provide you with the ability to limit shoulder motion, especially overhead which can be painful for overhead athletes. The straps the lead from the vest out to the arm cuff can be tightened or loosened to restrict or allow greater shoulder motion, especially overhead.
So far 74 persons found this question helpful
- From Derek86
DME-Direct is a Donjoy Authorized Dealer Site
Donjoy believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Donjoy product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Donjoy collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Donjoy product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Donjoy therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Donjoy item through any website, unless it is an authorized Donjoy dealer.
We are a Donjoy Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Donjoy warranty. Others do not offer the original Donjoy warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Donjoy takes great care to ensure that all Donjoy authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Donjoy purchasers.