The Hely Weber Webly Ankle Orthosis #304 is constructed of heavy gauge ballistic nylon, with non-stretch, non-fraying nylon straps to provide inversion / eversion protection against ankle sprains. The Webly ankle brace features a neoprene tongue and a padded achilles section for comfort with athletic use and rehabilitation.
Hely Weber Webly Ankle Orthosis Features:
- Heavy gauge ballistic nylon construction.
- Non-stretch, non-fraying nylon straps for figure eight support.
- Limits inversion/eversion motions, while not restricting plantar and dorsiflexion movemant.
- Figure 8 pull-up straps provide stability by locking the calcaneus for optimized ankle stability.
- Optional stays (sold separately) are stackable and velcro to the outside of the brace for added medial/lateral support.
- Straps are sewn in to eliminate irritation to the Achilles tendon.
- The Webly ankle brace is designed with a seamless sole.
- Neoprene tongue and Achilles relief padding aid in player / patient comfort.
- Low profile design fits inside all types of shoes.
- Large heel opening provides additional comfort.
- Available in seven sizes - please see sizing chart tab for important measurement instructions.
The Webly® Ankle Orthosis (brace) may be used for:
- Prevention and treatment of chronic ankle sprains.
- Sizing chart
- Baby ballistic nylon and neoprene materials used in the Webly® ankle brace's construction.
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- Good product for my needs
- Weak Ankles
DME-Direct is a Hely Weber Authorized Dealer Site
Hely Weber believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Hely Weber product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Hely Weber collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Hely Weber product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Hely Weber therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Hely Weber item through any website, unless it is an authorized Hely Weber dealer.
We are a Hely Weber Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Hely Weber warranty. Others do not offer the original Hely Weber warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Hely Weber takes great care to ensure that all Hely Weber authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Hely Weber purchasers.