The EVS SB02 Shoulder Brace provides support and stability for rotator cuff tears and disloacated shoulders. The brace features EVS' innovative shoulder support system for an improved fit that increases comfort and stays in place on the shoulder with overhead activity. Unlike most neoprene shoulder brace products, the EVS SB02 fits arms of different sizes with a new adjustable arm closure design that eliminates underarm chaffing; It's also vented to keep the user cool and dry.
EVS SB02 Shoulder Brace Features:
- New adjustable arm closure design eliminates underarm chaffing.
- Fits arms of all sizes.
- The EVS SB02 shoulder brace is made from vented neoprene Airprene.
- No restriction on range of motion.
- Pulls arm into the rotator cuff for stabilization.
- No snag design.
- Universal - fits both the right and left shoulder.
- Same brace worn by Chad Reed, Mike Brown & Micheal Byrn.
- Five sizes available - please see our sizing chart tab above for important measurement instructions.
The EVS SB02 Shoulder Brace may be used for:
- Rotator cuff strains.
- Mild compression during sports.
- Sizing chart
- Airprene (a ventilated type of Neoprene). Hand wash only
- Item Weight: 4 ounces.
- Product Dimensions: 10 x 7 x 4.8 inches.
- Good Brace.
- needs improvement
- Great product
Q&A for EVS SB02 Shoulder Brace
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a EVS Authorized Dealer Site
EVS believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a EVS product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest EVS collection and ensure you are getting a genuine EVS product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
EVS therefore recommends that you do not purchase a EVS item through any website, unless it is an authorized ProCare dealer.
We are a EVS Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the EVS warranty. Others do not offer the original EVS warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
EVS takes great care to ensure that all EVS authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to EVS purchasers.