The Donjoy UltraSling III Arm Sling provides immobilization for rotator cuff repairs, capsular shifts, Bankhart repairs, Glenohumeral dislocation/subluxation, and soft tissue strains/repairs. The De-rotation Strap hooks to the UltraSling III and prevents internal rotation contractures by securely holding the patients arm in neutral position.
The new UltraSling III provides lightweight support and ample shoulder protection required for proper healing following shoulder surgery.
Donjoy UltraSling III Arm Sling Features:
- Moisture wicking mesh fabric for greater comfort, particularly in longer term use.
- Helps prevent post-operative internal rotation contractures.
- Promotes auxiliary air exchange to reduce risk of secondary infections.
- Easy-open front panel encourages forearm exercises.
- Allows arm to be positioned in a variety of positions dependent on post-operative requirements (either more posterior or anterior).
- The De-Rotation Strap hooks to the UltraSling III and prevents internal rotation by securely holding the patients arm in neutral position.
- De-rotational strap included.
- Quick release buckles make fitting (take on take off) easy for exercise/therapy.
- Fits right and left sides.
- Easy to use velcro attachments.
- Available in four size - please see sizing chart tab for measurement instructions.
The Donjoy UltraSling III provides immobilization for injuries including:
- Rotator cuff repairs.
- Capusular shift procedures.
- Bankart repairs.
- Glenohumeral dislocation/subluxation.
- Soft tissue repairs/shoulder strains.
- Acute shoulder injuries.
- Sizing chart
Measure from the back of your elbow to the base of the index fingers for the correct size:
Size Arm Length S up to 13 1/2" (34.5cm M up to 14-1/2" (37.5cm) L up to 15 1/2" (39.5cm)
- Composition: 65% Neoprene, 35% Nylon.
- Nylon mesh fabric liner.
- Thermoformed foam padding on the bottom.
Insurance Billing HCPC Code: L3670.
- Very good sling
- Great for post surgery support
- LOVE my sling
Q&A for Donjoy UltraSling III
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a Donjoy Authorized Dealer Site
Donjoy believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Donjoy product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Donjoy collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Donjoy product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Donjoy therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Donjoy item through any website, unless it is an authorized Donjoy dealer.
We are a Donjoy Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Donjoy warranty. Others do not offer the original Donjoy warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Donjoy takes great care to ensure that all Donjoy authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Donjoy purchasers.