The Breg Vectra Lite Tall Walker provides overall support and swelling management of the lower leg in an economical tall walker boot. Each Vectra Lite Walker Boot features a durable, dual-convex low-profile rocker bottom for more natural gait, along with a wider foot-bed to accommodate bandages without sacrificing comfort. And its lightweight, low-profile design and full-circumferential strapping provide exceptional stability and support It's available with an open back design or with an optional heel clip attachment to contain the heel area for better support. The economically priced walker is well suited for post-surgical recovery, grade III/II ankle sprains, stable fractures, and much more.
Breg Vectra Lite Tall Walker Features:
- Breathable foam liner for all day patient comfort.
- Five hook and loop straps for fast and easy fitting
- Low rocker bottom sole with a dual axis design provides cushioning and makes walking easier.
- Tread patterned sole bottom for ambulation safety.
- Wide bottom sole with room enough for bandages.
- Optional heel clip provides added support and heel restraint.
- Fits right and left sides.
- Available in five sizes for an exact fit - please see our sizing chart tab above for important sizing information.
Accessory: Choose none or Heel Clip ($16.00) for an added heel clip attachment for added support and heel containment as this model comes standard with an open heel as pictured above.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L4386
The Breg Vectra Lite Tall walking boot is ideally suited for:
- Acute moderate to severe ankle sprains.
- Achilles tendon repairs.
- Soft tissue injuries of the lower leg.
- Stress fractures of the lower leg, ankle and foot.
- Stable fractures of the ankle or foot.
- Post ORIF procedures.
- Syndesmosis ankle sprains.
- Sizing chart
- Standard open cell foam liner material used for greater breathability.
- Plastic side struts for support and proper immobilization.
No reviews for this product
Q&A for Breg Vectra Lite Tall Walker
- From leanne
- Q: I have a tibial avalon fracture that's not healing. Would this be suitable for me or what can you recommend
- A: This boot is used for tibia fractures that have healed sufficiently (showing sufficient callus formation) to warrant progressing from a cast to a walking boot.
So far persons found this question helpful
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a Breg Authorized Dealer Site
Breg believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Breg product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Breg collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Breg product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Breg therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Breg item through any website, unless it is an authorized Breg dealer.
We are a Breg Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Breg warranty. Others do not offer the original Breg warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Breg takes great care to ensure that all Breg authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Breg purchasers.